Chapter V

As the battle between the forces of the Crimson Axis and Azure Lane emerged the sirens took that time to steal the Black Wisdom cube they needed to complete the Orochi. None of the forces is aware of this. Meanwhile in the main fleet. The Azure Lane main fleet is struggling to keep up as they where in Akagi's world. Enterprise knew that they needed to defeat Akagi but the main force of sakura empire and iron blood came making for enterprise even harder to get akagi. Kaga voluntarily distracted the Grey Ghost.

Enterprise: Shit!

Enterprise aimed at Kaga but kaga deflected all of the attack. Akagi sooned joined to assist her sister.

Akagi: Grey Ghost.

Enterprise: Akagi....

Prinz Eugen who defeated the attackers was greeted by a shipgirl.

Prinz Eugen: Z...Zuikaku?

Zuikaku who's miracle is alive.

Zuikaku: I'm going to get my revenge by killing you.

Prinz Eugen: If i ever let you.

Zuikaku charged at Prinz Eugen. Prinz Eugen blocked the attack by firing her main guns. Zuikaku cutted through those shells. Prinz Eugen launched some missiles and Zuikaku was caught off guard.

Prinz Eugen: Your no match to me.

Zuikaku: Tch......i won't give up no matter what.

Prinz Eugen: Come. And I'll make sure your dead.

Zuikaku launched her planes and boarded one of them.

Prinz Eugen: Hmmph such a bold move.

Prinz Eugen's SM-3 missile destroyed all the planes Zuikaku launched but Prinz Eugen was caught off guard.

Zuikaku: I win.

Zuikaku used the planes as a bait and attacked Prinz Eugen off guard.

Prinz Eugen: Ugh....i won't let you.

Zuikaku stabbed Prinz Eugen with her katana deeper. Prinz Eugen screamed in pain but managed to stab back Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: Even you stab me your going to die first.

Prinz Eugen used her remaining strength to push deeper the sword. Zuikaku also screamed in pain. Prinz Eugen used the very last of her energyto launch her missiles.

Zuikaku: Ha! You missed! Time to end you!

Prinz Eugen knew that the sirens is lurking.

A series of explosion was heard from the distance.

Zuikaku: Nani?!

Prinz Eugen: I'm not dumb enough to not notice the sirens.

Zuikaku was mad and pulled out her katana.

Prinz Eugen: Scared enough to kill me!?

Zuikaku didn't respond and destroyed Eugen's rigs.

Meanwhile at Enterprise and Akagi.

Akagi and Kaga managed to land a devastating blow at Enterprise trying to save Belfast.

Enterprise was badly damaged but continued to duel Kaga and Akagi.

Enterprise launched the last of her planes. Kaga was in the front. Akagi assisted her sister Kaga but failed. Enterprise launched a arrow piercing through the planes that Kaga is escorting. Kaga was hit by an arrow. Enterprise finished kaga by pinning her down. Akagi was furios about this and dealed with Enterprise.

Akagi: How dare you to harm my sister!

Enterprise: I don't care for any of you!

Akagi: Your going to pay Grey Ghost!

Akagi used every last of her attacks until Akagi got Enterprise to fall. Akagi finished by killing Enterprise. Enterprise fell through the waves. Enterprise alter ego was awakened. A bright light was made. And it is sucking everything in it's way.

Hornet: Whoa! What's happening?

Belfast: Ms. Enterprise.

The crimson axis don't know also what's happening. Until all of them dissapeared.

Meanwhile Prinz Eugen was rescued by New Jersey and Honolulu. Zuikaku and the sirens retreated.