Mama and Papa 👨‍👩‍👧

"That was my Papa Bruno, I haven't seen him in six years of my life..."

Luna sat there, on Mirabel's bed listening to Mirabel's shaky, sobbing, and stuttered voice as Mirabel tells Luna how many years Mirabel hasn't seen her father. Luna can tell that talking about her father was a hard subject. And being able to see him for six years, and suddenly seeing his face again in class like that can put a strain on anybody's emotions. Luna then asks Mirabel, "Is it okay if I ask; When did he..." 

Mirabel sniffs and answers, "H-He left our village when I was five years old, on my birthday. And I haven't seen nor heard anything about him at all." 

Luna then says, "I'm sorry that he left Mirabel."

Mirabel then adds, "For eleven years of my life, I never understood why my mama left me and my papa. For the longest time, I feared that the whole reason why my mama was the first to leave me was because of well... Me. She left me and my papa on my first birthday, and I never heard anything about where she went or why she left. Ten years later, I find out that she will never come back because she's dead. For my papa, I don't know why he left when he left, or if he's even alive." Mirabel begins to cry in the arms of Luna. Luna lets Mirabel rests on her shoulder with tears flowing down her eyes, and those tears being soaked up by Luna's uniform. 

Luna then says comfortably hoping to help ease Mirabel of her sadness, "I can not say that I understand what you are going through. Even though I don't what kind of emotions are running through you're head, just know that we're friends and I will try my best to be there for you as much as I can. And whenever you need me or not, I'll still be there to help you, my friend." Mirabel hugs Luna back. They stay like this for three minutes, before. . .

Knock!

Knock! 

Knock!

The two Ravenclaw witches turn their heads to Mirabel's door. Mirabel and Luna break the hug and walk over to the door to see who it is. Quickly, Mirabel wipes away the tears from her eyes/face so that whoever it is wouldn't get the chance to make fun of them. Mirabel opens her door, once she opens it completely, she sees a highly winded and tired Cho Chang. Cho rests her hands on the door frames while taking deep breaths. Luna sees Cho and raises an eyebrow. 

Before either of the two girls asked, Cho says, "I had to *huff* run around *huff* looking for you *huff**huff* two. *huff* There was an explosion in the potions class *huff* and now *huff* everyone *huff-huff* I didn't even take breaks while running. Now, *huff* every student needs to head to their respective dorms and stay in their rooms for the remainder of the day." Cho continues to breathe in heavily and begins to feel her legs going numb. Before her legs start to get wobbly, Cho asks Mirabel, "Can I stay here until--" Cho couldn't finish on time and her legs begin to give in to gravity causing her to go down slowly, "Now I'm going down." 

Mirabel nods her head as she pulls out her wand and answers, "You can stay here until you're feeling better. Wingardium Leviosa." Saying the levitation spell, Cho was engulfed in a blue glow. Mirabel motions her wand towards her bed carefully and lays Cho down. Once Cho is laying on the bed, Mirabel asks her friends, "Do you two want to study until it's bedtime?" 

Both Cho and Luna look at each other and gives a confirmed nod to Mirabel which causes the young witchlet to smile. 

________________________________________________________________________________

2:45 P.M. 

With Harry. . . 

Currently, all three; Ron, Harry, and Hermione were walking around the empty school. After class was somewhat canceled for the day, everyone needed to head back to their dorms for the remainder of the day. But not everyone wanted to do so. Harry and his two friends were those students. As they walked around the school Ron and Harry were talking about classes, mainly potions, and charms.