🎄Holliday Break🎄✨

"Mirabel, wake up! It's Christmas!" 

"Camilo doesn't shout, I finally got Antonio to go to sleep!"

Mirabel begins to open her eyes, once her eyes were open, she sees the green wallpaper with the green butterfly on the walls. This brings her to the realization that she is back in Encanto. She then gets up and looks around the nursery. She sees baby Antonio sleeping in his little crib and toys spread out around the room. It was fair to say that she had gotten used to sleeping in her dorm room. Mirabel yawns and stretches as well. 

Then, all of a sudden, Ghost jumps onto her bed, circles on top of her legs, and lies down, causing Mirabel to let out an "Ahhh~." Mirabel then hears some ruffling and looks over at her nightstand to see Hephaestus looking at Mirabel. Mirabel smiles and pets Hephaestus which causes the bird to shrivel slightly showing how much they were enjoying Mirabel petting them. 

Soon enough, Mirabel hears Antonio shuffling around in his bed. Mirabel gets up slightly and puts her glasses on. She walks over to Antonio and looks down and smiles at her baby cousin. She then picks him up from his crib gently and says softly, "Okay Antonio, let's go see our familia and I can't wait to show you what I got for you." With Antonio in her arms, Mirabel makes her way to a cabinet and opens the doors to gently grab a small gift that says 'Antonio.'

Mirabel was just about to go to the door, but then the door opens and Dolores is at the doorway. Dolores smiles and says as she makes her way to Mirabel and Antonio, "Everyone's waiting for you," Dolores then smiles at Antonio, "and for you too. I can take him if you want." 

Mirabel shakes her head and says, "It's okay, I'm fine with carrying him." Mirabel then asks her prima, "Hey, Dolores, can I ask you something?" Dolores nods her head. "What was mama like, before she... passed?" 

Dolores looks sad before answering, "She was nice, sweet, caring. She made your papa come out of his shell a lot, she made him happy. Seeing him happy with Tia, made us all happy. I remember when she became even happier, it was when you were born. She would always sit next to you're crib and watch you sleep." Dolores chuckles slightly, "I remember Isabella asking her to go to sleep, she would, 'Because, I want to watch over my little Belle and make sure she's safe.' Where ever in the village she went to, you were there, sleeping in her arms. And when you laugh or smile, it made her day." Mirabel wipes away a tear from her right eye. Dolores sees her crying slightly and says, "Come on, everyone's waiting for us." Mirabel nods her head and leaves the nursery with Antonio in her arms. 

Once when Mirabel leaves the room, Dolores stays for a second before looking at the left wall of the nursery and says, "She needs you, now more than ever..." Dolores then leaves the nursery and closes the door behind her. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Once when they were in the foray, they were instantly met with everyone talking, laughing, and having fun. When everyone sees Mirabel, Dolores, and little Antonio the day moved along quite nicely. Eventually, it was time to pass and unwrap presents. Most of the presents were from Mirabel. 

-A book of magical plants for Isabella

-Mystical/joke candy for Camilo to play pranks on the other kids 

-Seven different types of cookbooks from the seven corners of the Wizarding World for Tia Juliet

-It was a little difficult to figure out what to get Luisa, but Mirabel was confident when she gave Luisa a new workout set along with possible new workout routines

-Dolores received a music box that played the most calming music

-Tia Pepa got several romantic books and Tio Felix got some new weather clothes for whenever the weather changes

-Mirabel made a new blanket for Abuela one that had the candle along with their family's pendants with some butterflies flying around the corners. 

-Finally, Antonio received a new stuff animal of a jaguar hand made by Mirabel. 

Everyone was happy for their gifts. 

But there was one gift left. Abuela tells Mirabel, "Mirabel, there is one last gift for you and this gift is a very special gift." Abuela signals Julieta to grab the gift. Abuela continues, "You're mama, was a wonderful person, she had friends, she had a family, but more importantly, she had you. Her little Belle. I understand that you're mama went to Hogwarts once before you, and it's true that it's difficult to picture her as a student. Which is why," Juliet comes with a picture frame and hands it to Abuela, "one of you're teachers decided to let you keep this as a Christmas present." Abuela then hands the picture to Mirabel. "Merry Christmas, Belle." 

Once when Mirabel looks at the photo in the frame her world became happy and yet filled with sadness. 

The photo in the frame, was of a young smiling Desamonda in her Hogwarts uniform with the Ravenclaw crest on the cloak and sweater. And in the photo, she was standing/poking a tall boy with their arms crossed over their chest and  is a Slytherin who wore the Slytherin sweater and a green scarf as well. The face of the person who she is standing next has been cut or ripped out at some point. Mirabel reaches her left hand out and places her left hand on the smiling face of her mother, before she gave birth to Mirabel, before she got married, before she met Bruno, and before she passed away. 

Mirabel then brings the photo close to her heart. 

Then, she goes over to her Abuela to give her a hug as a 'thanks' for giving her the photo and says to her, "Feliz Navidad, Abuela." 

Abuela then gives Mirabel a hug and says, "Feliz Navidad to you as well, Belle." 

Then everyone joins in on the hug.

"Merry Christmas to all." 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: And have a happy New Years. 

P.S. Earlier I saw on my calendar that today is a substitute for Christmas as well, for who, it didn't say. 

This Chapter was posted on 12/26/2022 at 7:21 P.M.