Let The Chase Begin👣😱 Part 2

Mirabel along with Hannah Abbott and Draco Malfoy find themselves in a hidden/closed-off section of Hogwarts where they must solve death-defying puzzles if they hope to get back to their dorms. Unknown to any of them, two creatures are out in those hidden halls hunting them down for a different reason. One wants to stop them from finding something that is powerful yet dangerous to whoever holds it. The second is hunting them down for sustenance. Will these three students find out what/why it is hunting them? Will they be able to figure out why Professor Sinistra was spotted in this hidden section of Hogwarts?

________________________________________________________________________________

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Draco was the first to panic and shout, "What the bloody hell was that?! Who screamed and where did that come from?!" 

Hannah then shouts, "Mirabel, what's the plan? We can't stay where we are forever, we need to get out of here, now." 

Mirabel nods her head in agreement with her friend. Mirabel thinks for a second before answering back to Hannah, "Okay, I know that this is risky, but, start moving around no matter what do not stay in the same place for a second." 

Draco then shouts in response, "Are you mad?! Any one of these halls could lead us to whatever made those damn clicking noises." 

Hannah then shouts back, "If you have a better idea Malfoy, we're happy to hear it right now." There was a silence from Draco, which indicated that he does not have an idea too. Hannah then says back, "Okay Mirabel, what's the plan?" 

Mirabel answers, "Call out Lumos, and depending on where you are, just get out, go to the hallway and take left turns. If you come up on a dead end, get out of the dead one and take a right turn. The point of it is don't stop moving. If you see a door, go in and be careful, we have no idea what could be inside waiting for you. Okay?" 

Draco and Hannah respond at the same time, "Okay/Got it."

Mirabel begins to walk down the hall that she was in, slowly, quietly, and carefully as she takes each step she looks around her surroundings. She looks up at the ceiling almost every five seconds, looking at her left and right side for three seconds, and turns her body around simultaneously to watch her back. After what seemed to be a cold and agonizing twenty minutes of around looking and turning left at each hallway, Mirabel's eyes, finally see something that causes her eyes to widen in joy and suspicion. Her heart suddenly starts to race, and with a blink, Mirabel stood in front of the door with her hand reaching out at the door nob. Mirabel suddenly stops in her tracks as she hears a strange female voice, this voice begins to call out to Mirabel but not in the name that she was expecting:

"Belle."

"Belle."

"BELLE!"

Mirabel whips her head around in search of the voice. Hearing this voice, the hair on Mirabel's head goes up as goosebumps soon follow over her body. As she looks around, the light on her mother's wand soon dies down, flickering trying to stay on with every flicker. Eventually, the light dies out completely leaving Mirabel to stand in the dark alone. Out of nowhere, the temperature in the hallway begins to lower completely, and Mirabel begins to breathe heavily. Mirabel turns around and was suddenly faced with a light and dark blue specter with hallow white eyes, Mirabel notes that this specter looks familiar somehow. As Mirabel and these familiar specter stairs, each other make enhanced eye contact. Mirabel begins to reach out her left hand slowly towards the figure, as she reaches out her hand, the figure tilts her head to the right in an almost familiar motion. Mirabel closes her eyes, she opens her eyes she wasn't met with the tilted head specter, she was now facing a screaming ghost. With blood-red, sharp claws and teeth, their jaw-dropping down to their neck as they let out a monstrous horrifying scream.