The Troll at Dinner

Hogwarts, Scotland . . .

1991, October 31st, Sunday

4:23 P.M. 

Ravenclaw Quidditch field 

No One P.O.V.

Currently, our favorite Columbian Witch can be seen sitting down on a bench inside the girl's locker room dressed in a Raven quidditch uniform. Right now, Mirabel was reading her family diary, more specifically, she was reading her mother's section of the diary. A part of her mother's diary section talked and showed off drawings of Quidditch's strategies. On some of the pages where she talked about maneuvers or pathways to counter the opposing team movements. These maneuvers were mainly for a single player, so Mirabel decides to use these movements to help her team win against Hufflepuff house players. After a few minutes, Mirabel closes the family diary and places it in her sports locker. 

As Mirabel closes her locker, she hears Cethana running into the locker room catching Mirabel before she locks her locker. Cethana tells her, "Yureimoto, come on it's show time." Cethana then runs out of the locker room leaving Mirabel behind. Mirabel smiles to herself and locks her locker. Once she was done, she grabs her broom from the wall and runs out of the locker room. 

Mirabel begins to follow the group up to a tall tower consisting of Ravenclaw's colors. As she and the rest of the Quidditch members entered the tall tower, Cethana begins to speak to the team. "Alright everyone, here are your tasks; Beaters you guys go straight to their goal and try your best to distract him away from the goal. Chasers, you guys will be making sure that the enemies' chasers are off of our backs. I'll pass the Quaffle on to you so you guys can make a goal. Beaters, if you manage to take their keeper out of the game and begin to get you're attention to the Bludgers. Yureimoto," Mirabel looks at Cethana, "Since you're new, I have a different assignment for the rest of the game. I need you to do both, defend our seeker, and if you see Hufflepuff's seeker going after the snitch you and Lona go after it with you being back up, got it?" Mirabel nods her head showing that she understands the plan. 

As they made their way to the top of the tower, Mirabel can hear all of the students from the stands cheering them. Cethana then leads them on a large/small platform where the players stand before taking off. After a few seconds of standing on the platform, Cethana announces, "Let's take off!" They all then mount their brooms and fly off into the sky over Quidditch. As they flew around in the sky, they began making ariel moves and tricks which caused those in the stance.

Eventually, the announcers finally spoke as the Ravenclaw team stopped making ariel moves hoping to rile people up in a good way. "Hello, all to, the First Quidditch game of the season. Today we have the creative members of Ravenclaw," which causes the students to cheer, and in the Ravenclaw stands, those Ravenclaw students cheered the loudest. "Vs the thoughtful members of Hufflepuff." Then the students from Hufflepuff cheered for support of their Quidditch team. Hufflepuff team decided to use ariel moves for their entrance which caused their housemates to cheer in pure joy.

After their small ariel show, all teams flew and stood at their proper team positions until before the game could start. The announcer announces to aat, "Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the games." 

After the announcements, everyone on the field looks down onto Hooch who stands next to a chest with the Bludgers, Snitch, and the Quaffle, she then proceeds to say to them all, "I want a nice and clean game," She then looks at everyone and Ms. Hooch received nods for the nice, clean game. Hooch then proceeds into opening the box. Once the box opens up, the two Bludgers and the Snitch fly around. 

Everyone in Ravenclaw looks at one other and nods to each other wanting to know if they understand and are ready to act on the plan. As they all nod their heads, Mirabel notices and sees the Snitch flying around. Mirabel looks over at the Seeker of the group, the two looks at each other and nod at each other to confirm that they understand their part of the game.