Maribel Romanoff

Birth Name: Mirabelle Lily Mikealson

Current Name: Maribel Wren Romanoff (Clint had to put a bird name in there somewhere)

Date of Birth: May 4th, 2012

Place of Birth: New Orleans, Louisiana

Birth Family:

Hayley Marshall - Mother
Niklaus Mikealson - Father
Hope Mikealson - Twin Sister
Marcel Gerard - Adoptive Brother
Freya Mikealson - Aunt
Finn Mikealson - Uncle (Deceased)
Elijah Mikealson - Uncle
Kol Mikealson - Uncle
Rebekah Mikealson - Aunt
Henrik Mikealson - Uncle (Deceased)
Davina Claire - Aunt (Marriage)
Esther Mikealson - Grandmother (Deceased)
Mikeal Mikealson - Grandfather (Deceased)

Adoptive Family:

Natasha Romanoff - Mother
Clint Barton - Father
Laura Barton - Stepmother
Cooper Barton - Brother
Lila Barton - Sister
Nathaniel Barton - Brother
Peter Parker - Brother Figure
Steve Rogers - Uncle
Tony Stark - Uncle
Pepper Potts - Aunt
Wanda Maximoff - Aunt
Pietro Maximoff - Uncle
Loki Laufeyson - Uncle
Thor Odinson - Uncle
Bruce Banner - Uncle
Sam Wilson - Uncle
James Rhodes - Uncle
Vision - Uncle
Happy - Uncle

Occupation: S.H.I.E.L.D Agent, Avenger, Assassin

Education: The Red Room

Species: Full Tribrid (⅓ Witch, ⅓ Werewolf, ⅓ Vampire), Enhanced Individual

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual

Physical Appearance:

Maribel is described as incredibly gorgeous, despite the scars left on her skin from the battles. She has long, ink-black hair that goes down to her waist, and dark brown-gold flecked eyes that are usually mistaken for black. She shares the same slender eyebrows, pale, high-colored skin as her twin Hope. She is quite small, standing at 5'4 ⅓, and very slim at 123.5 pounds. Maribel has a beauty mark on the left of the upper lip.

Maribel is known to be fashionable and usually wears a dress. She wears heels constantly and fights in them when she needs to. Some of Maribel's clothes are quite revealing, being skin tight and showing ample amounts of cleavage, legs, and abdomen. She's very comfortable in her body.

Hobbies and Interests:

Maribel greatly enjoys fighting. She loves having different outfits and preparing her looks every day, and having something exciting to wear can brighten up a dull day. She specially adores buying shoes and underwear, and getting to show the first off in their everyday life. Although she's not the greatest cook, she enjoys cooking for her family. When she has time in between missions and saving the world, she enjoys reading a good book. She especially enjoys when Tony throws parties.

Personality:

Maribel is compassionate, warm, charming, and is generally welcoming to new friends. She is not afraid to speak her mind and isn't afraid to break rules. She is able to stand up to higher ranked individuals for what she believes in and fights and argues to get the point across whenever necessary.

She is a skilled seductress who can seduce any man or woman into either complying with demands or maintaining confidential information. She enchants pretty much anyone who meets her. She is incredibly comfortable with her body.

Maribel is also equally skilled and deadly in battle, particularly when using her weapon of choice: her whip. She is feisty, talented, intelligent, and well-educated.

She is a deeply compassionate person, and she often seeks to comfort those around her. She is also fiercely loyal to her family and loved ones, willing to let go of her own happiness if it will make things better for them.

Skills and Abilities:

As a witch she is able to cast spells, hexes and other witch powers. She is an extremely powerful witch plus her enhanced abilities.

As a werewolf, she is able to transform into a wolf whenever she pleases. She has anger issues but she manages to keep it under control.

As a vampire, she has the power to compel humans. She drinks blood whether it's human or animal. Has exceptional speed and strength and senses. Her emotions are heightened and she can flip them off when she pleases. Has fast healing and agility.

Due to being injected with multiple chemicals during her time in The Red Room, she gained abilities. She can control the main elements; earth, water, air, and fire but she also can cast powerful illusions to make her victims fears seem real.

Although she is exceptionally skilled in using guns, knives and daggers, she shows a high level of skill and proficiency wielding the whip. She is bilingual as she can speak English, Spanish, French and Russian fluently.

Possessions:

Her electrum snake whip, which is often used as a bracelet around her wrist, and "comes to life" shifting forms as needed, or intended by Mirabel. It was given to her by Tony when she turned thirteen. It's her most trusted weapon and wielding the whip is one of her specialties on her offense and defense. It makes her feel safe and empowered. Secondly, a necklace with a red ruby gem that glows in the presence of danger. It was given to her by Loki, as the necklace belonged to his mother. She's the proud owner of a white cat named Alpine with her boyfriend Bucky.