Chapter One

Mirabelle is now seven years old

Mirabelle is now seven years old. She's been in the Red Room for two years.

She was training with another girl while Madame watched her win. Mirabelle spun around and landed a kick to the girl's head and she was unconscious.

Madame was impressed with Mirabelle's progress during her time here. She has proven to be the best fighter to ever come into the Red Room since Natalia Romanova. Despite this, Madame hated her disobedience and to change this, she decided to put her through some difficult experiments that others have failed and had not come out alive.

When Mirabelle returned to her room the next day she looked emotionless and She never reacted negatively to the other experiments again.

~~~

Five years have passed since the experiment that made her emotionless. Mirabelle had finished another experiment but was still unconscious as Madame and the doctor were talking, unknown that this experiment had gone too far.

Mirabelle jolted awake and immediately started attacking the scientists and doctors that were in the room with her. She ran to a computer and destroyed the data on her from the last seven years.

She started heading out of the room then used her powers granted to her from the experiments to light the room on fire.