Chapter Three

You could hear the angry shouts of Mirabelle from outside the room as she was currently cuffed to the table

You could hear the angry shouts of Mirabelle from outside the room as she was currently cuffed to the table. Meanwhile, outside the room a discussion was being made by the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.

"Barton, explain why there is a twelve year old girl instead of your target?" Fury demanded angrily.

"That is my target." Barron explained and Maria Hill was in shock that a child murdered all those people.

While they were arguing, Natasha Romanoff was looking at the glass to see the same look on the girl's face that reminded her of her when she first left the Red Room.

"Romanoff! Would you like to add something?" Fury asked when he noticed that she was unusually quiet.

"I'd like to talk to her." Natasha said, coming out of her thoughts.

Natasha opened the door and closed it shut with a loud bang noise. Walking over to the girl, she finally got a good look at her.

The girl was wearing a long sleeve dark blue dress with a band around her neck. On her feet were simple black shoes and white socks. Her brown hair went down to her shoulders and was messy. Her eyes filled with loneliness and anger.

"If you're going to kill me it won't work." Mirabelle said, her voice was soft but there was no emotion.

"I'm not here to kill you." Natasha said, sitting across from the girl. "I just want to talk to you, Miss. Mikeal-"

"Maribel." She said, interrupting the agent. "I would like to be called Maribel."

"Of course." Natasha said, leaning forward. "Can I ask you some questions?"

The girl nods her head and they begin the conversation. She tells Natasha all about her abilities and her time in the Red Room. Natasha feels sympathy for the girl as she knows what it's like to be in the Red Room.

From that day forward, Mirabelle Mikealson was dead and Maribel Romanoff was born. An assassin, a Tribrid, an Avenger and the best agent S.H.I.E.L.D has ever seen.