Prologue

Mirabelle Mikealson

Mirabelle Mikealson

A name that was never spoken in the Mikealson home. The twin of the perfect little miracle child, Hope Mikealson, the bad seed, the missing Tribrid.

She has many names in the supernatural world but in the real world, she goes by Maribel Romanoff...the adopted daughter of Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. Two of the best S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, both from the Red Room.

Also known as Nightmare, a cruel assassin that shows no mercy to her victims. But before you meet her, let me tell you her story.

~~~

Mirabelle's story starts fourteen years ago when she was only five years old. Her mother, Hayley, told her that she'll be going to a boarding school in Russia.

She had her bags packed as she waited in her room. Her mother comes to take her to the car but before she leaves, Hope comes running out to hug her sister. Unknowingly, that it would be the last time they would see each other.

Mirabelle gets into the car as it drives away from the compound, a place she would have called home. They stopped at the airport and she hugged her mom and they were both crying. She lets go and gives her to a lady before driving off, not looking back. Maribelle sees her mom drive off and the lady picks her up and they head into a private jet.

After a long twelve hour flight, they arrive in Russia and the Boarding school unknown to the young girl that she will never be the same. She will be much stronger and broken than any Mikealson that had ever walked upon this earth.