Chapter Two

It had only been exactly two months since Mirabelle escaped from the Red Room

It had only been exactly two months since Mirabelle escaped from the Red Room. She had been living in an apartment after she killed the owner and burned his body.

During those few months, she had been practicing her magic that she hasn't used since before the Red Room. She's also gained control of her experiment powers.

Mirabelle had unknowingly activated her werewolf curse when she killed all those people when she escaped.

She got the feeling that someone was watching her, so she grabbed a sharp kitchen knife ready to attack when the door burst open to reveal a man in purple with a bow and arrow ready to shoot and saw only a child.

He lowered his weapon when he saw no threat but the biggest threat was right under his nose. He kneeled down to his knees in front of the girl.

"Hey, kid, do you know where I can find Mirabelle Mikealson?" He asks, his voice soft.

Mirabelle froze as she hadn't heard that name in so many years.

"She's in front of you." She said calmly.

With that, she attacks him and pushes the knife into his shoulder and flips him into his back. She quickly runs away and heads to the roof. Right when she gets ready to jump to the other building, she gets tackled to the hard and cold ground.

She's about to kick him off her when she gets injected with a needle that has some kind of chemical that makes her pass out in his arms.