Chapter Five

The drive to New York was long and all they wanted was to get out of the cars

The drive to New York was long and all they wanted was to get out of the cars. They wouldn't stop complaining. Klaus and Rebekah were arguing about what music to listen to. Hayley wouldn't stop messing with Elijah and Kol wouldn't stop talking. Freya was annoyed with everyone and Hope was excited to see her sister. Marcel and Davina didn't want to be in a car with the Mikealsons.

They stopped at a hotel and got settled in their rooms. Freya had done a locater spell to see where exactly Maribel was staying. They found out she was at a compound, so they all got ready and headed to the compound.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The Mikealsons soon made it to the compound and Hope knocked on the door. Everyone smiled at her as they enjoyed when she was happy.

"Who are you and what is the purpose of your visit?" A voice asked causing them to be confused as they didn't see anyone.

"We're the Mikealsons and we're looking for Mirabelle Mikealson." Elijah said, speaking for the family.

It went silent for a while.

IN THE COMPOUND

Maribel was reading a book on forgotten spells. She had the compound to herself expect for Bucky who was still asleep as everyone else was on a mission and Thor was in Asgard.

"Miss Maribel, you have visitors." F.R.I.D.A.Y announces.

Maribel had a confused look in her face because nobody comes over and she didn't invite anyone over. She bookmarks her page before standing up.

"Who are they" Maribel asked.

"The Mikealsons, Miss Maribel." F.R.I.D.A.Y responded.

"Thank you, F.R.I.D.A.Y." Maribel says.

"You're welcome." F.R.I.D.A.Y replied before silence takes over.

She walked towards the door and opened it to see the people that she hasn't seen in over a decade.

"Hello, Mikealsons." Maribel says with a soft smile.

"Hi sis." Hope said, stepping forward with tears.

Maribel stepped forward as tears began to build up in her eyes. Hope hugged her tightly so she wouldn't leave again.

Klaus took this moment to look over his daughter. He wanted to cover Maribel's chest because she was showing her chest and her breasts.

Maribel was wearing a black leather crop top jacket, underneath was a black lace crop top and black pants paired with black heeled boots.

The sisters stayed like that for a few moments before they pulled away from each other. Maribel looked over at her birth family and her eyes landed on the person that gave birth to her.

The two stared at each other for a while. There was nothing but silence between the pair.

"Why don't we go inside." Maribel says, breaking the silence.

The Mikealsons follow her into the compound. Hope looks around with wide eyes in amazement at all the high technology. They soon stop at the living room. Everyone finds a seat and sits down.

Hope spots a book on the table and picks it up to take a closer look. Maribel notices her sister looking at the book.

"You can read it once I'm finished." Maribel tells her sister with a smile and she nods returning the smile.

An hour passed by as the sisters talk about their separate lives. Maribel looks at the time and stands up to go to the kitchen.

Hope follows after her sister and sits on a chair at the table. She watches as her sister grabs the ingredients to make a sandwich.

Maribel places the finished sandwiches on two separate plates before pours some lays cheddar and sour cream chips. She slides a plate to her sister who thanks her.

Maribel washes some plums and strawberries before slicing them then pouring them in the blender. A few seconds later, she pours the smoothie in a cup and places it in the fridge.

Maribel stands by the table as she begins eating her food with her sister. As the sisters talked and ate their food, the Mikealsons were in the other room talking.

A man walked into the kitchen and leaned against the doorway, smiling as he watched the love of his life smiling and laughing.

Walking further into the kitchen, he stood behind Maribel and wrapped his arms around her waist as he grabbed a chip and slipped it into his mouth.

Maribel turned around with an angry look on her face. "Who gave you permission to take a chip?" She demanded and soft laughter echoed through the room.

Maribel looked over at the noise to find her sister with a red face as she laughed at the sight in front of her.

"I'm sorry, doll." The man said as he kissed her lips. Maribel melted into the kiss and tried to pull him closer when he pulled away causing her to pout. "I don't think your friend would enjoy watching us kiss."

Bucky opened the fridge and grabbed his smoothie before taking a seat at the table as he pulled Maribel into his lap. He nuzzled into her neck and inhaled her calming scent.

Hours later, Bucky got to know Maribel's birth family and was finally able to match faces to the people in her stories.

•••
Maribel's Outfit

•••Maribel's Outfit