one

Ryan groggily rubbed her head as she sat up in her bed full of empty beer bottles

Ryan groggily rubbed her head as she sat up in her bed full of empty beer bottles. She knew she would regret drinking on a school night but it was so worth it.

Ryan grabs the beer bottles before getting out of bed and throwing them into her closet. While she was in her closet she reached up and grabbed an 'empty' shoebox, opening it up and grabbing the little baggie of white substance.

She poured out the substance onto the top of the shoebox before digging in her bedside table grabbing a stray dollar and rolling it up.

She splits the powder into two lines before quickly snorting each line with ease. The effect of the drug immediately hit her like a truck. "Fuck," Ryan said wiping her nose off of the excess.

"Ryan, get up Steve's gonna be here to pick you up soon." Her mom, Lucy, says with a slight knock on her door. "I know, I'm almost ready." She responds while rolling her eyes.

She puts the shoebox back and starts picking out random clothes to wear. A white long sleeve shirt with a black distressed tank top and some random jeans.

She grabs her bag and the cigarettes that were laying in her bed. She pushes her way through the kitchen ignoring the calls of her family members telling her to eat.

"Finally!" Steve yells seeing Ryan walking out of the house. "Shut up, man whore." She snaps back getting into the back seat while pushing Robin's band stuff over. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Robin said while applying mascara to her eyelashes.

"I will poke your eye out with that mascara wand." Ryan threatens while pulling a cigarette out. "Not in the car!" Steve yells out seeing the cigarette through the rear view mirror. Ryan laughs at Steve but still obeying his rules and puts the cigarette away. Steve sighs before going on to talk about one of his girlfriends.

"Are you guys even paying attention?" He asks seeing that neither of them were responding. "Oh, totally." Ryan says sarcastically.

Steve rolls his eyes at her response before asking Robin, which she didn't know either. "I woke up today looking like a corpse!" Robin complains stretching her face out to wake herself up more. "You're worried about a basketball pep rally? You really expect me to believe that?" Steve retorts to Robin. "Yeah? So?"

"So, we all know what this is about. Okay I'm not buying that. This is about Vickie." Ryan's ears perked up hearing the name of Robin's crush. "Absolutely not." Robin said quickly shutting Steve's theory down. "It is. And you know what else I think?"

"I don't care," Robin starts to say before Steve cuts her off. "You gotta stop pretending to be someone else when you're around her. You just gotta be yourself." Ryan rolled her eyes before speaking.

"It's different, if you do it and get rejected nothing bad happens, but if she ask outs the wrong girl, things will go bad." Ryan said before Steve and Robin started arguing about boobies.

-

Steve pulls into the school parking lot, trying not to hit anyone. "Hey, wait up!" Robin yells out as she runs out of the car. "There's a pep rally. Are you going to go?" Lily asks walking up behind her as she was walking into the school. "Hm, what do you think? When was the last time I went to a pep rally?" Ryan asks sarcastically as they stop at her locker.

"It's a yes or no answer, why do you have to make me think?" Lily responds rolling her eyes. "Wanna skip first period with me?" Ryan asks shutting her locker. "Can't, my mom will kill me if I skip again." She says mocking her mother making the two girls laugh.

Their laughter was cut off by the first bell ringing. "Will I'll see you later?" Lily asks as they part ways. Ryan nods her head as she sneaks into the bathroom. She walks into an empty stall before dropping here bag on the floor.

After about ten minutes standing in a bathroom stall, Ryan knew the coast would be clear to sneak out of the school. But she couldn't sneak out just yet. Ryan walks around the school trying to find the janitors closet. Coming across the closet she opened the door seeing a worried guy, Frank.

"Ryan, um- I have some bad news." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "What the fuck do you mean by that?" She asks with a slight glare to the freighted boy.

"I don't have any more," he says quickly seeing the angered girl in front of him. "You have got to be the worst drug dealer ever!" She yells at him

"Wait! Eddie Munson might have something." He says cowering back from Ryan.

"That freak? No way."

~

wc: 695

short little chapter to start it off lol excited for this story!!