three

Ryan left her last period class before realizing she can't go home yet

Ryan left her last period class before realizing she can't go home yet. She has to go and watch the cult play their little fantasy game.

"Ryan!" Hearing her name being called she turned around expecting Lily but it was actually Dustin Henderson. "What?" Ryan snarled at the boy.

"Can you sub?" He asked looking up at Ryan. "What the fuck did you just call me?" She snapped at him. "Can you sub for Lucas and play D&D." He quickly blurted out.

"Do I get one of those cool tshirts?" Ryan asked Dustin sarcastically. "I'm going to take that as a no." Dustin stated flatly. "I'm not playing, Dustin." Ryan answered truthfully as they walked through the halls.

"Fuck!" Dustin yelled out. Ryan rolled her eyes at the reaction of the boy before stopping in front of her locker to put all of her textbooks and notebooks away. "I'm coming to watch because Eddie thinks I'm never nice. Which is literally so wrong. Right?" Ryan questioned the boy as she slams her locker shut.

"You're always nice," he says sarcastically. "You're weird, Dustin Henderson."

-

Ryan left the school only to go and smoke before heading into her murder. She put the cigarette into her mouth before inhaling the smoke and pursing it through her lips lightly watching the white smoke leave her mouth was calming to see, even if it was killing her. The sun had started to set making a pretty hue in the sky. "Well, well, well look who we have here." Ryan sighed as she took the cigarette out of her mouth and blowing the smoke as she turned around to come face to face with Jason. "What do you want asshole?" Jason slowly walked towards the girl before taking the cigarette out of her hand and throwing it on the ground before smashing it with his foot. "What in the actual fuck!" Ryan shouts out in anger looking at the cigarette smushed into the ground.

"Smoking makes you ugly." Jason says getting in her face. "Oh, so you must smoke a lot considering how ugly you are." Ryan retorts back glaring at him. "Go to hell, bitch."

Smack!

"Ow! You bitch." Jason yells holding the side of his face that was starting to get red from the slap. Ryan laughed at Jason before pushing past him and going back into the school navigating her way through the school to the D&D campaign. "Why in the world do they call it a campaign?" Ryan asks herself while turning a corner seeing the room she was supposed to go into. As Ryan walked in she could see that she was early as there was only one person in the room, Eddie. "Someone is eager to be nice for once in their lifetime." Eddie says smartly while smiling at the girl. "I'll cut your fucking dick off."

"Who's cutting your dick off this time?" One of the members say as he walks in. "Holy shit, I don't believe it, it's Ryan, the bitch, Sullivan." He says in disbelief. "No fucking shit." Ryan rolls her eyes at the boy before going and sitting on the table in back. Pretty soon almost all of the members had shown up besides three. The girl was growing bored of just waiting around. "Looks like your little dates stood you up today." Ryan laughed out before hopping down from the table. "Hold the fuck up." Eddie said as the door opened revealing three people. Dustin Henderson, Mike Wheeler, and Erica Sinclair.