two

Ryan was contemplating whether or not to buy drugs from the freak of the school

Ryan was contemplating whether or not to buy drugs from the freak of the school. The pep rally was still going on so Ryan knew he wouldn't be there.

Ryan let out a big fucking sigh realizing she had to go to the freak. But the problem was she didn't know where he would be. She knew who would though.

Ryan snuck into the pep rally unnoticed by the teachers before climbing the bleachers. She soon reached her destination. Dustin Henderson and Mike Wheeler.

"Yo, freaks, where's your cult leader?" She asked pulling them down to be bent over so the teachers wouldn't see them.

"Out in the woods, why?" The lanky boy asked. "None of your business, freak." She said before leaving quickly. "She's hot." Dustin whispered to Mike before returning their attention to the pep rally.

"God, why the woods! Hope this freak doesn't murder me." Ryan says walking down to the field that lead to the woods.

Ryan walked aimlessly through the woods hoping to come across the freak before seeing a person sitting down on a picnic table.

"Hey, freak." She says scaring him. "Jesus H. Christ!" He shouts holding his heart, not literally.

"Calm down, you big baby." Ryan laughs out at Eddie. Ryan takes a seat at the picnic table making Eddie look her up and down.

"So, what is the bitch of the school doing here?" Eddie asks breaking the silence, awkward silence. "Hm, gee I wonder why I would be in the woods with a fucking freak." She says pretending to think about it. "I see you're still a bitch." He says glaring at her.

"Still? You have no say in this. You're a fucking cult leader." She snaps back at him.

"At least I'm not a virgin." He retorts. "I'm not a fucking virgin! Jason is a big dick and even you know that." She spits back out.

"Now, are you going to sell me drugs or are we going to keep bickering?" She asks wanting to get out of there.

Eddie places a tin lunchbox onto the table making Ryan laugh. "Did mommy pack your lunch for you?" She asks with doe eyes. "Are you done yet?"

"Fine."

He opens it up and places a baggie in front of her. "Got anything stronger than this? This shit is weak as fuck." Eddie starts digging through the box before pulling out what Ryan really wanted.

She slams some money on the table before snatching the baggie. Ryan opens it up before pouring out a little bit onto the back of her hand before snorting it straight up her nose. She looks up to see Eddie looking at her with wide eyes.

"Fuck off, freak." She tells him closing the bag up and putting it into her back-pocket. "Only if you make me, bitch." He argues back at the girl using her 'nickname' that everyone called her.

"Have fun with your little cult tonight." She says with a sarcastic smile before getting up from the picnic table. "Maybe you should join, try and be nice for once in a lifetime." He proposes to the girl.

"I've never played before. And besides that would preposterous." She muttered to Eddie. "Fine, how about you just come and watch." He suggested.

"Fine, I have nothing better going on besides drinking myself to sleep." She gives in rolling her eyes before she starts walking towards the school once more.

Ryan sighed walking into the school seeing that she had missed a period and it was lunch time now. "Ryan!" Lily yelled from the end of the hall. Ryan cringes seeing at how everyone now had their eyes on them. Ryan walks quickly up to Lily before grabbing her wrist and dragging her to the bathroom.

"What have I told you about yelling?" Ryan asked running her hands through her hair. "Sorry, I totally forgot." Lily apologized half-assed. "You know I'm not that good at thinking things through." Lily added fixing Ryan's messed up hair that she had run her hands through.

"Yes, I know." She admitted smiling at the girl in front of her. "Come on let's go to lunch!" Before Ryan could say anything she was getting pulled out of the bathroom by Lily.

The cafeteria was bustling with all the students and it made Ryan sick. "I hate people." She mutters out to Lily. "Not everyone." Lily says taking a tray and filling it up with some food.

"Is this even edible?" Ryan asks looking at the mysterious green goo in one of the buckets. "Anyone who eats that has a fucking death wish." Lily laughs out and they leave the lunch line before sitting at the nearest empty table.

The girls ate in silence as they know everything about each other they really have nothing to talk about.

"Or play a game where you throw balls into laundry baskets!" The girls look over at the person who was shouting and low and behold, Eddie Munson.

"What do you want freak?" Jason asked standing up from his table. In response Eddie puts up horns and sticks his tongue out.

"That man is a fucking freak." Lily says and they go back to eating in silence.

~

wc: 890

ugh eddie is literally my husband
i love him so much.

peter ballard fanfic anyone? 👀