five

Ryan felt butterflies in her stomach

Ryan felt butterflies in her stomach. As Eddie was leaning in so was Ryan. Their lips touched lightly before both of them pulled away. Ryan looked up at Eddie before leaning in again crashing their lips together once more. Eddie grabs her waist making her straddle his lap without breaking the heated kiss they were in. Ryan broke the kiss looking down at Eddie who was blushing hardcore. "Someone's a little happy." Ryan teased making him roll his eyes. "So, are we going to be sleeping in a boat?" Ryan asked getting off of Eddie's lap, much to his dismay. "Sadly, yes." Ryan groaned at the thought of sleeping in a creaky boat. Even though her bed is absolutely shit as well sleeping in a boat just seems like torture. "It's not that bad." Eddie spoke breaking the silence trying to reassure Ryan.

"Whatever, dipshit." Ryan sighs as she realizes she didn't have her cigarettes. "What's wrong?" Eddie questioned seeing Ryan in dismay. "Nothing," Ryan mumbled out as she was starting to get tired. "Tired?" Ryan nodded her head as she tired her best to get comfortable in the boat, which was absolutely impossible. "Goodnight, freak."

-

"Jesus!" Eddie yelled out making Ryan jolt awake in the boat. "Delivery service." Dustin said holding up a baggie of groceries. "What the fuck, Dustin." Ryan said trying to restart her heart before climbing out of the boat. Ryan grabbed the baggie from Dustin and throwing it on the table. "So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news." Dustin said as Eddie was stuffing his face with food. "How do you prefer it?"

"Bad news first, always." Eddie answered to Dustin. "All right. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy." Dustin said before Max added, "like, 100% kind of convinced."

"And the good news?"

"Your name hasn't gone public yet." Robin said trying to reassure him but utterly failing. "But if we found out about you, it's a matter of before others do. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you." Robin stated. "Hunt the freak, right?"

Robin answered, "exactly."

"So, before that happens, we find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." Dustin explained to Eddie, "that's all, Dustin? That's all?" Ryan rolled her eyes at Eddie's response before taking the box of cereal in his hands and setting it down. "Yeah, no, that's pretty much it."

"Listen, Eddie. I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a... a few times, and... and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel we got this." Robin trailed off into her experience with the Upside Down. "We usually relay on this girl who has super powers. But, uh, those went bye-bye, so..." Steve said before Robin cut him off, "so we're technically in more of the,"