seven

Bat-like creatures were attacking Steve and Ryan

Bat-like creatures were attacking Steve and Ryan. There was one currently choking Steve out while two others were gnawing at his exposed flesh. He was definitely in more pain then Ryan as only one was attacking her by eating away on her collarbone.

"Motherfucking bitch!" Ryan yelled out trying to get the bat off of her collarbone to help Steve. Ryan could feel the pressure on her collarbone lessen as the bat got knocked off. Ryan turned around seeing Eddie holding an oar. Ryan gave him a side hug as her collarbone was bleeding and aching.

The sentimental moment got cut off as another bat came down from the sky. Eddie hits the bat with the oar like a baseball bat. "Nancy, look out!" Ryan yelled out seeing a bat come up behind her. Nancy didn't react fast enough and the bat got attached to her back. Everything was going to shit. Eddie had hit a bat and it caused the oar to break, Robin was trying to get the bat off of Nancy and Steve was fighting for his life on the ground.

Ryan grabbed the oar that Nancy had dropped and started to deflect the bats by hitting them. Steve bit the bats weird tail making it let go of his neck. He gripped the bats tail before slamming it on the ground multiple times. Robin got the bat off Nancy's back and Ryan threw the oar at her and she chopped its head off.

Eddie stabbed one of the bats with the broken end of the oar and drove it to the floor to kill it. Steve ripped the bat in half before throwing the other part of the body aimlessly away. While spitting out blood from his mouth. "Steve!" Nancy said walking towards him while Eddie was freaking out. "Jesus H. Christ!" He throws the oar down in frustration as Nancy was checking up on Steve.

"Well they took about a pound of flesh. But other than that, yeah never better." Nancy examined Steve's lower body where it was gnawed at the most. "Can you break your collarbone? Because I'm pretty sure mine is broken." Ryan said as her hand was covered in red blood from her collarbone. Robin was shining light from the flashlight on one of the dead bats. "Uh, do you guys think these bags have, like, rabies?" Steve looked at her confused, "what?"

"It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get Ryan and Steve to a doctor, like, really soon because once the symptoms set in, it's too late. You're already dead." Everyone looked at Robin in silence as she waited for a response. However the only response she got was screeching from more bats heading their way, again. The bats land on the ground guarding the way out. "All right. There's not that many. We can take 'em. Right?" Steve said unsurely of himself. They all look up at the sky seeing a big swarm of them coming. "You were saying?"

Nancy looked off to the side at the eerie forest. "The woods. Come on." Nancy urged as she started to run towards them. Steve and Eddie followed as Robin and Ryan didn't want to run. "I hate running." Ryan spoke before lightly jogging after them with Robin behind her.

Pretty soon the running came to a stop as Nancy went under a big rock hiding under it. Ryan noticed that it was Skull Rock but pushed her thoughts aside. The rest follow hearing the screeching of the bats. "That was close." Ryan said as they slowly leave the safety under the rock. "Too close." Eddie added.