eight

Steve was shaking Ryan's shoulders trying to get her out of the trance Vecna had put her in

Steve was shaking Ryan's shoulders trying to get her out of the trance Vecna had put her in. It wasn't working. Vecna was showing her his life, Henry's life. Vecna was Henry Creel. Ryan was in shambles seeing his life go by. From killing his sister and mother to almost killing his father as well as 'dying'. He was the first, the blueprint of the children in Hawkins Laboratory. He was like Eleven. Ryan was currently in the lab with him. Or was it him. There's no way that's him, he's way too hot to be Vecna. Ryan thought looking at the grown up man that was talking to a young girl. Ryan watched the two like a movie. The movie quickly turned graphic as Vecna started choking the girl with his powers. Ryan wanted to help, but she couldn't as it was the past and what's done is done.

The girl was near death, Ryan shielded her eyes away from the sight in front of her not wanting to witness a child being killed. As she was looking away, the sound of glass breaking caught her attention. Her head whips around to see the girl overpowering him. Ryan started to piece it together, the little girl was Eleven. Before Ryan could process anymore El had opened a portal to the Upside Down sending Vecna into it. This is his origin story. "I want you to tell them everything." Vecna's voice flooded Ryan's ears as he was suddenly in front of her.

Ryan's breathe hitched in her throat. His hand wavered over her face making her head tilt back seeing the corroded hand as images of Hawkins flashed through her vision. Ryan was watching as the town was splitting in half and the Upside Down was seeping into the real Hawkins. "Tell her...... everything." Vecna rasped out to Ryan before releasing her from his hold.

Ryan felt her body falling before arms wrap around her body. "Hey, Stevie." Ryan said as he laid her softly on the floor. After Ryan regained her composure with the help of Steve they got her through the portal and onto the stained mattress. Ryan held her hand out to be pulled off the mattress so Steve could come on down.

The feeling of rings around her hand signaled that it was Eddie helping her up. Ryan fell into his arms too weak to keep herself up. Eddie didn't mind as the girl was slumped in his arms. Ryan fell asleep in Eddie's arms as Steve fell through the ceiling and onto the mattress Ryan once was on.

When Ryan stirred in her sleep she awoke on the couch with everyone spread around the trailer. To her side was Eddie and on the other Steve. Eddie was the first to notice Ryan. "Easy." Eddie soothed out as she was wavering. Ryan rubbed her temple feeling a headache rush to her head.

"What did he show you exactly?" Steve asked crossing his arms across his chest. "He showed me Hawkins, but it was being destroyed and the Upside Down was becoming our world. There was this giant creature with... a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods. Our homes. And then... he showed me my mom. And my dad. And they... they were all..." Ryan mutters out not being able to finish her sentence as the images were flashing through her brain over and over.