1

As usual, it was a quiet night of laying on the couch side by side, watching a movie they'd probably seen more than thrice from N-Fliz. The characters played out on the t.v, some Ghibli movie they'd probably seen a hundred times already. They were cuddled close, a pillow between the couch's arm and Techno's head, N comfortably on top of the slightly older and taller man.

Movie nights were always one of N's favourites, the soft spoken words, warm cuddles, nothing to worry about while they lay and watch some animated film they both agreed on. Tonight's movie was much the same, discarded popcorn on the table.

N shifted his position, leaning his face closer to his husband's. He smiled, he was content in this moment. He placed a gentile, passionate kiss on the pink haired male's lips, drawing back only to be pulled close once more. Techno mused something about how unfair it was that it was just a little kiss, and connected their lips once again.

Their lips tangled, tongues dancing between each other, their saliva no longer theirs. When they finally parted, it was only for breath- and for N to tease about how Techno's collar was no longer straight.

Hospital Beds | Technoblade x Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara