14

TW// there are brief suicide mentions, so please be careful reading. If you feel at all triggered, or like you have to put the book away, please do so.
---

"BREAKING NEWS: young man found dead by search party near local bridge"

The news was covering it already.

As the heading suggests, N was found by a search party his in-laws had sent out after visiting his place and finding the note. His family and close relatives were informed about this, his death was nothing but a blip on the radar, another lifeless body to add to their countries death toll, only affecting those he knew well.

There was a funeral a week later, both for Technoblade and N. While it wasn't stated in his note, his family guessed he wanted to be buried with Techno, and he was.

Flowered we're put on his grave for the next month, until both families had come to the acceptance that their sons had moved on together. They pictured them both happy in heaven, together and watching them with pride.

N's parents kept his guitar, hanging it up in their house on the wall outside where his room used to be when he was a child, and kept two of the others he owned, giving one to Techno's parents.

Techno's parents kept the violin, and the guitar the L/N's had given them. They too, hung them in their house.

Life moved on after a while, the messy two months coming to a close with a death toll of two out of six. N's parents shortly followed them to the grave after about 4 years, natural causes. Techno's parents soon after that- all of them were older to be fair. The Willace and L/N's families ending too soon.

Life moved on without them, as it always does.