One

"Of all the weapons in the world, love is the most dangerous

"Of all the weapons in the world, love is the most dangerous." -Seth Grahame-Smith

。.✦ ☾

Annabelle sat in the quiet library at Hogwarts, void of students and staff. A dim golden light softly illuminated her pale face, with the moon lightly illuminating the rest of the room. The young blonde silently wrote in her notebook with a few strands of hair falling onto her face. Anna hums as she's pushes her hair behind her ear.

The silence was finally broken when a deep chuckle echoes past the towering shelves. Anna's hand stops and she looks up, her eyes meeting the dark gaze of Tom Riddle. "Hadn't McGonagall warned you about staying past curfew?" Tom asks, stepping closer, noting her tired eyes and soft frown, that was slowly curling upwards.

"My love." Anna breaths, forgetting that her boyfriend was the prefect. But they both knew he would never reprimanded her.

Tom visibly softens, he steps closer and he lifts one of his pale hands and he grasps her narrow chin raising her gaze. Tom smirks and he thumbs her bottom lip.

"Let's go to bed." Tom whispers, dismissing himself from his house duties.

....

Present.

Anna gasps awake, sitting up from her bed, her chest rising and falling with panic. Her wide purple eyes moving quickly around the room, only to realize she was back in her dorm.

Remus slowly sits up and he gently places a hand onto her shoulder, staring at her in worry. "Anna whats wrong." Remus says, whispering as not to worry about waking up the rest of Anna's dorm mates.

Anna slowly relaxes, her breathing still harsh but she was slowly coming back to reality. Anna turns to Remus and she swallows roughly, forcing the next words out. "Y-Yeah I'm fine, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, it was just a nightmare." Anna states, her voice just as quiet.

Remus smiles and he leans forward, gently kissing her. Anna smiles into the kiss. Slowly the kiss becomes more heated, Anna grabs Remus's shoulders and she pushes herself up, straddling the werewolf.

Remus softly moans, grabbing hold of her waist. The two kiss for awhile, just as Anna was about to take off her night shirt, Remus gently grabs her wrist. Anna slowly pulls away, tilting her head to the side, confused. "What's wrong." Anna whispers

Remus meets her gaze. "You just had a nightmare." Remus reminds, reaching up and gently caressing the back of her head. Anna sighs, pouting. The animagus leans forward and she rests her forehead onto his shoulder.

"Please." Anna silently pleads, her hips moving into a slow circle. Remus's heart starts to speed up, his face flushing. He knew sleeping in her dorm was going to be a mistake. She was bloody temptation and he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Anna, you have no idea how much I want to, but I'll feel like a horrible boyfriend if I take advantage of you after a nightmare. Let me comfort you." Remus pouts, gently kissing her cheek, making her smile.

Anna lifts her chin and she kisses his nose bridge. "There comforted, now fuck me." Anna demands, her eyes sparked with amusement and desire.

Remus snorts out a laugh but he complies, grabbing her hips and he flips them around, making her squeal. "Sshh." Remus laughs as he lays her gently on the bed.

Anna stares up at him, her eyes dark. Remus's smile falls as his gut jumps. "Merlin." Remus breaths, swallowing harshly "no, just me." Anna teases, making Remus roll his eyes, but he smiles down at her.

"How do you get more and more beautiful every time." Remus asks, falling more in love with her every second. Anna leans up and she kisses him.

Remus finally begins too pull up her shirt, gently over head, making a path down her stomach with his lips. Anna watches him as he pulls off her shorts, kissing her thighs, while also grazing his nose.

Remus looks up, meeting her gaze. His eyes blown wide with lust and love. His lips were parted with a soft pant as his tongue peaks out, begging for a taste of her.

Just before Remus can pull off his own shirt, a voice breaks the heated silence. "There better not be any funny business in there, cause I ain't likin what I'm hearing." Dorcas chastises, her voice taking a southern drawl.

Remus and Anna freeze, meeting each other's gaze. "Sorry Dorcas." Remus calls, groaning as he leans his head against Anna's thigh, "when did she become southern." Anna whispers, horrified and angry that he had stopped.

Remus snorts and soon the two of them fall into silent laughter. Remus falls besides her and he cradles her in his arms. The werewolf lets out a content sigh, turning his head to look at Anna, smiling at her.

"Come on lets go to sleep, next time we'll put up some silencing charms." Remus whispers, leaning forward, giving the blonde a soft forehead kiss. Anna melts into his arms, humming softly.

Before the two of them can go to sleep, the curtain shielding the two of them slides open, startling the two. Anna yelps and she paws at the covers, but they were stuck under Remus.

"Dorcas." Anna shrieks, covering her breast.

"Ohh your still naked, I thought I've given you enough time to cover up, oh well, can I cuddle with you guys, Marlene won't and I'm feeling lonely." Dorcas pouts, widening her eyes.

Remus lifts his ass and he grabs the covers, covering Anna. "What no!" Remus exclaims silently. "If your worried I'll swoop in and steal your girl, then you don't have to worry, that ship has sailed, I'm a taken woman now." Dorcas states, wiggling her way into Anna's arms.

Remus falls back with a sigh, staring up at the ceiling. What has his life come to. Anna only smiles and she cuddles into Dorcas. "Night." Dorcas hums

.....

A/N

Okay y'all, I know I said I'll upload every Friday but come on this is me. I'm sorry for the long wait, so I hope you enjoy this update. I promise I'll publish more.