Six

"Love chooses us

"Love chooses us. The only thing we can control is what we do, and how far we can go."
-Joe Goldberg

。.✦ ☾

Anna moved around the room, avoiding staring at Sirius, who was leaning against the fireplace, contemplating.

Her heart was pounding in her ears, waiting for the inevitable, for the screaming and the anger that was to come. She just ruined a beautiful friendship. She just ruined everything.

She couldn't believe she had lowered her guard.

"I'm going to-uh-I'm going to need a second Anna. This was a lot to take. I-I have to go." Sirius stutters, making his way toward the door, not letting Anna answer, to explain herself.

Anna stares at his leaving form with an explanation on her lips and tears in her eyes. "Sirius." Anna whimpers, Anna looks away and she begins to cry, her hand coming up to stop herself from sobbing.

She thought Sirius was different, that he would understand. What was she thinking, her life here wouldn't be peaceful, not when she was the daughter of that monster.

Anna laughs to herself. She had too much faith.

....

Anna walked through the gardens and out of the school, needing some fresh air, needing something to clear her head.

She wore the same clothes she left in, which weren't equipped for the weather. It left a chill down her spine. But she didn't plan on staying.

Anna cursed herself when she realized that she had left her wand inside., she couldn't cast a warming spell. "You are a bloody idiot Anna." She mumbles to herself.

"You shouldn't be out so late Annabelle." A voice states

Anna turns and she meets a soft gaze. Anna recognizes the female. Vanity Parkinson was the only one who defended her against Crouch. "It's Vanity, right?" Anna asks

Vanity tilts her head with a small smile. "Didn't think a lion would recognize me. But yeah, it's Vanity. What are you doing here, especially with such little clothing?" Vanity asks, eyeing Anna up and down.

Anna sighs to herself. "I had a fight with a friend, and I needed the fresh air," Anna says, running her fingers through her hair, shivering softly.

"That's probably a mistake." Vanity replies

Anna's eyebrows furrow, confused, leaning off the pillar. "What do you mean," Anna asks

"I'm sorry." That is all she says before everything goes dark.

....

When Anna finally comes to her senses, she's stuffed into something cramped and cold. Anna attempted to look around, but there wasn't something to look for.

Anna grunts, trying to move, but her body is tightly restrained, she can't move. "What the hell." She grunts, her head falling back.

Her heart began to speed up, scared and alone.

Voices can be heard from the other side, but she couldn't make them out, it was all muffled.

Suddenly the trunk opens, causing her to flinch back at the harsh glare of light. There was a soft chuckle. "Master will love this." A voice sneers

Anna stared up wide eyed, still unable to see, but she knew exactly what was happening. "Please." Anna whispers, shaking her head. "Please let me go," Anna begs

The voice chuckles and slams the trunk shut.

....

A/N

Heheh, I know I've been quiet on this book and when I do update, Anna is kidnapped. I wonder by who and why.

And will Remus and Sirius find out? Let's see.