Three

Warning: Smut.

"What if the only difference is just who's telling the story?"-Hope

-Hope

。.✦ ☾

Everyone made their way to the great hall, chatter filled the halls as they made their way towards the Great Hall. To Anna, something felt different, almost off. While it wasn't unusual, the headmaster had called the students together for a school meeting.

Anna and Remus walked hand and hand, laughing as they joked around with one another. Sirius glares at the back of their heads as he follows after them. James stared at his best friend with concern. He noticed his withdrawal from the group and he was confused and worried.

James noticed how his attitude was very similar to the one when he visited his darker family. James didn't like the new dynamic. He loves Remus and Anna, but he wishes they hadn't gotten together.

He adores how happy they are, but his brother is hurting.

Everyone finally finds their respective seats.

Dumbledore slowly steps forward, looking solemn. He reaches up and grabs his cap, taking it off his head. Everyone becomes silent, uneasy with the deteriorating state of their headmaster.

Anna tightens her grip on Remus's arm, worried. Remus smooths his hand over hers, gently squeezing in reassurance.

"It brings me no pleasure to gather you all here today. But it is my responsibility as your headmaster and guardian to inform you of a recent tragedy, Voldemort has recently massacred a home of innocent wizards." Dumbledore says

Anna's breath halts completely, she pulls her hand away from Remus as Dumbledore meets her gaze.

Tom.

Everyone breaks off into hush whispers.

Dumbledore raises his hand, silencing everyone. "I understand that all of you are frightened, but you are in one of the most powerful schools, and soon the most protected. Thanks to the ministry, they will be increasing security. Aurors will be stationed here and around the school." Dumbledore says

As if on cue, Aurors make their way into the room. Anna recognizes three. Allen and Jamie. The third; is Lestat.

She hadn't seen the golden-eyed man in months, he looked even better than she last saw him, but he looked even more fierce.

....

Anna and Remus were on Anna's bed, and the curtains around them were drawn shut. The room was empty except for the two of them. Remus was draped over Anna as she had both of her hands on the sides of his face. Their lips were practically glued together as they made out.

Their pants were the only sounds emitting from the room.

Remus moans into her mouth, slowly pulling away so he can pull off his shirt. Remus quickly attaches his lips to her jaw. "This is so wrong," Remus whispers