Part 1

Love - an intense feeling of deep affection

Everyone thinks they have love, but in reality, it is always one-sided, and the other side is lust.

———

3rd person POV

You had the ideal life: a boyfriend, friends, good grades, and a loving family. You had everything you could have ever wanted. But sadly, all good things come to an end. As your ideal life changed as you looked at the 2 red lines.

You didn't know how to tell your boyfriend you were too young. You were petrified about all the bad from telling him, therefore overlooking the good that could come from his support.

You just cried as all the negative thoughts clouded your mind.

After a while, your best friend, whom you walk to school with daily, came by your house to get you for school.

As she walked into your room, she was surprised by your crying scene. ( I'm going to name her Akira)

"What is wrong, Y/n?"Akira said as she looked at you with pity.

You couldn't help but cry louder as more and more tears were now streaming down your face as the reality of the matter was setting in your mind.

"I -I -I'm pregnant," you managed to choke out as she looked at you with wide eyes.

She came closer to you and patted you on the back, trying to comfort you. As she told you, everything will be fine

————-

(Time skip your at school)

You pretend nothing has happened as you take Mikey's hand and walk to your class together.

"Mikey, do you maybe want to go on a date later today?" you said

"I don't know. I think I already have plans with Draken today," he said, not glancing at you as he kept walking.

'He has been oddly cold lately'. You thought as you tried not to focus on it too much and just hoped this day wouldn't get any worse.

"U-Um, are you okay, Mikey?" You question

"Yeah," he answered, not even looking at you and dropping you off at your class.

———

You zoned out through all of your classes, and before you knew it, school was over.

You go to the classroom and meet your best friend and boyfriend.

As you made your way there, you looked through the door to see an unforgiving scene.

Your best friend Akira was sitting on a desk while Mikey and she were making out.

Your eyes started to sting with the tears we were trying to fall. You unconditionally hid behind the door as you continued hearing the disgusting noise coming from both of them.

As you just listened and cried quietly.

———

Eventually, they stopped, and you started to hear them talking.

"When the fuck is Y/n going to get here so I can take her home," Mikey said, annoyed.

"Hopefully, she just doesn't come that way. We can hang out more," Akira said as she let out a little giggle.

"When are you going to break up with her?" Akira said as she started to pout

"I just feel bad for her. She is so stupid to think I like her; it's pathetic," Mikey said.

When you lost it, you ran out of the school crying, and you didn't stop until you got home and fell into your bed sheets while ugly crying.

———

Authors notes 📝
Sorry, this chapter might be kinda boring it's kinda just me setting the scene. It will get to the good parts next chapter 🤗