Part 10

You looked at the person who stopped the slap from hitting as you looked at him.

"Izana?" You said

———————————-

Background ( you and Izana used to hang out as kids because you were close with the Sano family and met through Shinichiro, who introduced Izana as him and Mikey's brother)

(Time skip)

You and Izana went and got lunch after you had to stop him from fighting Akira.

As you both talked, Izana played with the twins. The question was brought up.

"So who's the father?" He asked. The question surprised you because you thought Mikey would have told him. After all, they are still in contact.

"Mikey," you say shortly as you turn your attention to b/n, who wants out of his stroller. At the same time, g/n was being held by Izana.

"But I thought Mikey was with that girl from earlier?" He said confused

"Yep," you answered, not wanting to think about it.

"Wait, I thought he was with some other girl. What was her name ?" Izana said

"It's Akira, the girl from earlier," you said as you were getting annoyed with him as he kept bringing it up.

"Really," he said, surprised.

"Can we not talk about it anymore?" you said, upset by his constant questioning as it rubbed salt in the wound.

Izana just looked at you, and you could tell there were more questions he wanted to ask you.

"So why were you there, Izana?" You asked him, trying to change the subject

"Oh, I was passing by and saw you and wanted to say hi," he said while your daughter started to make baby noises, catching Izana's attention.

"Mikey's a dumb ass," Izana said, catching your attention as you laughed.

—————

(Later on)

You returned home after your talk with Izana and were feeding the babies.

Emma was over and gushing over how big the babies were getting.

"Oh my gosh, they are so cute and chubby," Emma squealed as she started pinching g/n cheeks.

Just then, you both heard a knock on the door, and Emma went over to open it.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you liked it 😊

I'm loading inspiration, so suggestions I'm open to anything😚