Part 2

⚠️Things to know ⚠️

 It's been 2 weeks since the incident. You broke up with Mikey and stopped talking to your ex-best friend Akira. She and Mikey ended up dating right after you broke up with him. The whole school was gossiping about you because false rumors about the breakup were spread.

Some said you were hoeing around with other guys, while others said you were toxic. However, some also said you were pregnant. (you just played dumb when people asked you if you were )However, you only cared a little about the roomers because you had different things to focus on.

You had gotten a job at a coffee shop and got an apartment now because your parents kicked you out and disowned you for being pregnant. So, you had to find a way to make an income for yourself and your unborn child.

—————

Your POV

You were in your new apartment when you heard a knock on the door. Opening the door, you were met by Emma, Mikey's sister. (You and her had a close friendship before the break up)

"Hello, Emma. Can I help you with anything?" You asked

"I just wanted to apologize for my brother's behavior and ask if we can still be friends?" She said while smiling

"Of course, Emma, why couldn't we be friends? You didn't do anything," you said, giving her a smile.

"Really, that's good. I was afraid I'd lose a friend," she said as she hugged you.

"Do you want to come in?" You asked as she nodded and came into your apartment

You made your way to the kitchen to make tea for the both of you. And handed Emma's tea to her as you sat beside her.

"I wanted to ask you something, but you can't get mad, but you have to be honest," Emma said

"I won't get mad, Emma," you said, giggling, thinking it would be something dumb.

"Are you pregnant, and that's why you got kicked out of your house?" Emma said

"H-How?" she cut you off.

"Because when I went to your house to find you, your parents told me, but don't worry, I didn't tell anyone and won't tell anyone you don't want me to tell," she said

"Yea, I am," you admitted

"Does Mikey know?" She asked as you shook your head no.

"Are you going to tell him?" She asked. You shook your head no again.

"Well, it's yours to tell, and I understand why you don't want to tell him your secret is safe with me, but you can't do this all alone, so I'll help you," Emma said with a smile.

You could feel the tears falling as Emma said this; she is a good friend, and it relieved you to know you won't be alone anymore.

You explained what happened between you and Mikey to Emma because she didn't know all the details. She was so pissed off about how Akira knew and was still seeing Mikey, and she was pissed off at Mikey for cheating.

"I have a doctor's appointment later. If you want to come, I think they are going to do an ultrasound sound," you said as her eyes lit up, and she nodded her head.

" yes, I would love to see my little niece or nephew," she said. She was way more excited than you.

————

The appointment

You went inside nervous as hell as Emma was reading all the pamphlets while saying something about trying to be the best aunt ever.

As you entered the doctor's office, they asked many related questions. While preparing everything for an ultrasound, the nurse spread a jelly-like substance on your belly that was cold and then started the scan.

"Well, it looks like you are farther along than you thought," the nurse said with a smile.

"How far ?" You said as Emma was having the time of her life looking at the monitor.

"It seems about 18 weeks or so," The nurse said

"But I haven't had any symptoms or anything," you said

"Well, all women have different symptoms when it comes to pregnancy, so maybe your symptoms are just really faint, so you haven't noticed," she said

"I think, at this point, we can even get a gender for the babies if you want?" The nurse said while smiling

"WHAT!" you yelled

"YESSSS!" Emma practically yelled as you nodded your head and giggled.

"So it looks like the babies are ......

Authors notes 📝

Hehehe Clift hanger😈

Hope you liked the chapter 🤗