Part 7

You were cursing Mikey the whole time you were in labor. Then, when they told you another one was coming, you cursed him even louder while Emma tried to console you the whole time while you were yelling.

—————

By the end of it, you had a healthy baby girl and a baby boy named g/n and b/n (girl name - g/n, boys call -b/n)

The moment you saw them, you instantly fell in love with them as they were in your arms, snuggling up to you.

"Omg omg omg," Emma was rambling as her eyes shined while looking at them

"Do you want to hold one ?" You asked, smiling while Emma eagerly reached for the closest baby (g/n). You took her in her arms and gave her tiny kisses on the head.

"We need to buy more baby close, don't we?" you said while Emma nodded.

You looked down at b/n, who was still sleeping soundly and couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

—————

You could leave the hospital and go home with your new babies a little later as you were excited to take them home. Emma helped you load them into the car after she ran to get another car seat before you left the hospital.

It was all very surreal for you as you couldn't believe this was happening, and you finally had not one like you thought but 2 absolutely adorable children.

—————

(Time skip) (1 month later)

You loved your children to death, but it was too much at times, with them constantly crying and upset about one thing or another. You were so grateful for Emma's help as she would help one if both were crying and put them to sleep sometimes. You could tell she loved being an aunt and loved her niece and nephew to pieces.

But then, that day, she got a call from Mikey saying Akira was having her baby and that she wanted Emma there. You were Beyond mad about it but knew it wasn't the baby's fault, so when she asked you if you would be okay with it, you said it was fine.

So you ended up staying home alone with your bundles of joy while ensuring they were happy and not crying.

————————-

(The next day)

Your little ones were both in their baby swings

As you, we're sitting next to them in the nursery, helping them fall asleep.

You got a bizarre text from Emma saying, ' I'm heading home, but don't be mad, okay.'

You were confused about what she meant because why would you be mad at Emma. That is until you heard a knock on the door, and you opened it only to see Mikey, Akira, Emma, and their new baby outside.

"Why are you here?" you said, looking at Mikey and Akira.

"We just wanted to pay you a visit since our kids are step-siblings," Akira said happily as she let herself in while you were furious.

"So you had a baby boy, right," Akira said while you just ignored her. But she took your silence as a yes.

"That means I had the first girl," she said happily while Mikey came and sat by her on the couch. ( they didn't know you had twins, and you sure as hell weren't going to talk to them)

"Actually, Y/n had twins, a baby boy, and a girl," Emma chimes awkwardly.

"Really, can I see them?" she said

"No," you simply said as she started to cry while telling Mikey how mean you were.

You simply went back into the other room with your angel and shut the door, leaving them in the living room.

A little later, Mikey shut the door while looking at g/n and b/n as you had just ignored him.

"You didn't have to be that mean to Akira, you know," Mikey finally spoke.

"She's just a cheater," you simply say as you pick up g/n, who is getting fussy.

"You shouldn't have said that to her. She just had a baby. You don't even understand the stress she went through," Mikey said but instantly covered his mouth, knowing he fucked up.

Authors notes 📝 

Hope you like it 😊