Part 8

⚠️some cursing⚠️

"Don't understand!!!" You scream as Mikey tries to say something, but you cut him off.

"I had twins Mikey all by my fucking self. She had one fucking kid with the help of everyone around her. And what do I get? I get cheated on and betrayed, and she probably comes here just to rub her life in my face that she got everything and doesn't have to lift a finger to get what she wants !!!" You yelled as Mikey just stayed quiet.

"What, you have nothing to say now?" You ask sarcastically as Mikey just stays quiet

"Just leave, or are you just going to stand there forever?" you say as you turn your back on him as he stands there awkwardly before leaving the room.

By this time, the twins were getting fussy from all the noise.

You picked them up and sat down with them while rocking them back and forth.

A little while later, Emma came into the nursery awkwardly.

"They left," she said in almost a whisper.

"Why did you let them come here, Emma?" You asked with a sad yet betrayed expression.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get out of it. I didn't want to get them both mad. Akira kept on talking about how she wanted to see her future stepkids, and when I tried to tell her how she shouldn't come over, she just wouldn't leave until I brought her. I'm sorry, please forgive me," Emma explained as she looked so upset that she thought you were mad.

You put the twins down as you walked over and hugged her. "It's okay. I forgive you; it isn't your fault," you said as Emma started to cry.

"I thought you would be mad," she continued crying as you were panicking

"Why would you think I would be mad?" You asked

"Because if it happened to me, I would be mad," Emma said as you chuckled at her response.

" but how could I be mad? I understand you were in an awkward situation; I would have probably done the same thing if I were in your shoes. I understand that Mikey is still your brother; no matter how mad I am at him, that won't change that," you said, hugging her and trying to comfort her.

"You are a perfect friend. I could never be mad at you," you added as Emma nodded, agreeing with you and making you laugh.

Authors notes 📝
Hope you like it 😊
Thank you to @ur_local._.mikey_lover
On TikTok for telling me to hurry up with the update because I was procrastinating on this update😊