Part 4

'How could he not believe me, how could he, how could he' you repeated in your head as Mikey left you all alone. Your heart felt like it was finally at its breaking point as you started to panic about how you could do this all alone.

'I have no one. Everyone abandoned me, my family, my boyfriend, my best friend, all of my friends at school,' you thought as your eyes started to burn with the tears clouding your vision.

—————

(5 months later)

(Y/n is big like 🤰)

You ended up dropping out of school shortly after the Mikey incident because of the bullying and harassment you received from everyone, including Mikey.

You were now just trying to get enough money saved to take care of your child when you finally have him.

Complex would be an understatement for your life right now. You were a single, underaged mom who worked at least 12 hours every day just to save a little extra cash, and you also didn't have help from anyone (except for Emma; we love her)

———-

(After work)

You were exhausted from work but promised Emma to eat with her after work so she could see how you were holding up. She was the only person who stuck by you because you were your best friend and someone you considered family. She would go to all of your appointments with you so you would feel alone and even talked about staying in the room with you when you go into labor so you have someone in there with you.

——

When you got to the restaurant, she told you how she eagerly awaited you. She ran up to you when she saw you and hugged you, and she led you to the table she saved for the both of you.

"So guess what?" she said excitedly

"What is it, Emma?" you said, giggling because of how excited she looked

"I convinced my grandpa to let me stay with a friend. So I can stay with you and help you around the house since I know it's hard for you. And so I can help you since you could go into labor anytime now," she said happily as she realized that you wouldn't have to be alone at home anymore.

"How did you convince him?" You asked

"I told him I had a friend whose parents had to go out of the country for a couple of months, and she asked if I could stay with her so she wouldn't be alone," she said, smiling at how clever she was

You couldn't hold your excitement at how Emma would now stay with you. That is until you saw Draken at the same restaurant staring at you with a shocked look."

You looked just as shocked as he was when you saw him. You then turned to Emma and told her that y'all needed to leave. She looked confused until she saw him too so she looked at your hand and helped you out of the restaurant. But as you were going, you heard Draken talking about you to someone on the phone. You were too far away to listen to what he was saying, but you heard him say your name as he was on the phone. 

Authors notes 📝
Hope you like it 🤗