Chapter 4 - FOUNDATION

Taehyung barely had sleep the night of the wedding despite going home early.  He couldn't get Jungkook out of his mind causing him to drink two cups of coffee the next morning.  He had a booking to go to so he had to leave early to make it to a 9 am call time for a shoot.

He didn't bother checking what it was for, but knew that his main client would be his actor friend Nam Joo-Hyuk. He had his apprentice  attend all the pre-production meetings as he was so busy helping Yoona prepare for her sister's impromptu wedding.  He didn't even have the time to ask Yoona about the booking anymore.

He drove to the shooting venue and when he got there, his assistant and apprentice, Sana Minatozaki was already there.

"Seonbaenim! Good morning!" Sana said perkily.

"What's gotten you so perked-up at 8:30 in the morning?" Taehyung asked.

"Haven't you heard, seonbae? Joo-Hyuk is appearing in the music video of my favorite K-Pop group!!!" Sana excitedly said.

"What?! Why are we here then? I specifically told Yoona noona not to book us in any K-Pop projects." Taehyung said.

"Well, technically it's not as Joo-Hyuk is the one who hired us. It just so happened that he's working with a K-Pop group." Sana explained.

"Same difference." Taehyung said. "Anyway, is he here yet?"

"Yup. He's at the dressing room with the members." Sana said.

"Okay, let's go. I want to see what his final wardrobe line-up looks like" Taehyung said as he followed Sana to the said dressing room.

As he stepped inside, he was immediately greeted by someone whom he didn't recognize at first as his hair was dyed pink.

"Taehyung!?  What are you doing here?" The guy asked.

Taehyung looked closely and that's when he finally realized who it was.

"Jimin? Sorry, didn't recognize you. Nice hair color." Taehyung said, while having a mental breakdown.

Shit. If Jimin's here, that means...

"Tae hyung!"

Taehyung heard someone call him, and he didn't even have to look to know who it was.  But, of course, he had no choice but to face him.

"Hi." Taehyung said once the younger was in front of him.

"What brings you here?" Jungkook asked, but before the older can even answer, Joo-Hyuk interrupted.

"Oh he's with me." He said as he gave Taehyung a quick hug.

"I hate you right now." Taehyung whispered to Joo-Hyuk.

"Nah, I know you love me." Joo-Hyuk said not too loud, but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

The younger rolled his eyes and looked away.