Chapter 15 - SHIMMER

Two weeks passed and Jungkook is on the way to their final rehearsal day for the LA concert.  They arrived in California two days ago with Taehyung and his staff.

Jungkook was bummed out as he woke up earlier without Taehyung beside him who left a note saying that he's meeting with a friend of his for breakfast. He measaged him and found out that he was meeting with a musician friend of his who now lives in California.

"Jungkook, stop acting like a jealous boyfriend." Jimin said, chuckling.

"I'm not acting. I AM a jealous boyfriend." Jungkook said.

"Oh come on, Jungkook. You know Taehyung's friend, right? They're just meeting for breakfast. What's the big deal?" Jin asked.

"Taehyung likes men who can play guitar well. And this friend of his is one good guitar player." Jungkook said.

"And he'll leave you just because this guy plays guitar? That doesn't make sense, Jungkook. You know Taehyung loves you. He's your fiance, remember?" RM said.

"I could've gone to breakfast with him! Our rehearsal is at eleven. Why didn't he invite me? Why didn't he mention it last night before going to bed? What was it a spur of the moment thing?" Jungkook rambled making the other members laugh.

"You really are jealous." J-hope said, laughing.

Jungkook went silent and was just pouting the whole time.

In a few minutes, they've reached their destination and they all went down one by one.

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked.

Nobody answered him as their stylist and her staff handed each of them a white coat.

Jungkook was confused as he took the coat and wore it.

"We're wearing this for rehearsals?" Jungkook asked.

"Come on, we're late." RM said as he walked inside the venue.

When they stepped in, Jungkook was surprised to see his and Taehyung's family and some close friends inside, including Yoo-na, Mark, JayB, Eunwoo and his wife. Before he could even go to them, he saw Taehyung's guitarist friend who was sitting on the far end corner of the room smiling at him. He then started to play the guitar.

Just then, Taehyung appeared in front with a microphone in hand and started singing.

(Credits to the image owner)