Chapter 10 - OVERLINING

Hours passed and Taehyung just came out of the shower and went straight to his work studio where he left the deliveries earlier that night.

He opened the paper bag to look for the box of oatmeal cookies he received from one of his clients. As he found it and took it out, he saw the small wooden box with the USB and took it with him too.

He grabbed his laptop from his room and then went to the living room where he originally planned to watch a movie before going to sleep. But, instead of doing that, he decided to check out what's saved in the USB.  So, he plugged it into his laptop and saw that there were two videos labeled:

1) PLAY ME FIRST
2) JANUARY 26

His heart stopped beating for a few seconds when he saw the date. He then clicked on the first video.

"PLAY ME FIRST"
(Credits to the clip owners)

"PLAY ME FIRST"(Credits to the clip owners)

Taehyung was crying his eyes out when he finished watching the video.  It brought his mind back to how his past five years was too and it was quite similar with Jungkook's.

As he was pondering on how his life was without his bunbun, Luna jumped up on the couch and placed her chin on his lap, as if she was trying to comfort him.

"You saw how miserable appa was right?" Taehyung said to Luna. "Apparently, your dada was too." He added as he clicked on the next video.

"JANUARY 26"
(Credits to the clip owners; please ignore the actual real dates these happened.)

)