Chapter 13 - MASK (M)

The next day, Taehyung woke up beside Jungkook, naked and with a very sore back side.  After their late night dinner, they ended up having each other for dessert and Jungkook surely made up for the past five years of them being apart. Though in pain, Taehyung couldn't help but smile remembering how Jungkook made him feel so good.

He tried to sit up but ended up cursing, waking up Jungkook in the process.

"Hey, love. Gmrning. Are you okay?" Jungkook groggily said.

"I can't move." Taehyung said, making Jungkook chuckle.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away." Jungkook said pullinh Tae close.

"We both did.  You just have an unfair advantage of being top." Taehyung said, giggling.

"I'm willing to make you top me any day." Jungkook said.

"I'll take that offer for another day when my limbs start working again." Taehyung said as he stared at the ceiling as that's the only thing he felt he could do at the moment.

Jungkook laughed and slowly stood up.

"I feel like I had an intense workout." Jungkook said.

"You sure did.  You were carrying a 149-pound ass the entire night when I could just lie down under you, you know." Taehyung said.

"You're ass is light as a feather, hyung." Jungkook said groping Taehyung's plump behind.

"Hands off, Jeon. My poor ass needs to rest." Taehyung said as he lightly swatted Jungkook's hands away.

"Okay, not until LA then." Jungkook said.

"We're going to LA for your concert, Kook. Not a honeymoon."

"Who says I can't do both?" Jungkook said.

"Well, honeymoons are for married couples, Mr. Jeon."

"Then, let's get married first. Since we will be in California, let's do it." Jungkook said in a serious tone.

Taehyung looked at him quizzically. "Are you joking?"

Jungkook sat up and opened the drawer on his bedside table.

"Remember when we went to check our gunghap? The fortune teller said that we're like fire and water so we would be perfect for each other?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah?" Taehyung nervously said.

"I had this made for you, knowing in my heart that one day, I will ask you to marry me."

Jungkook opened his hand and Taehyung was stunned to see a beautiful diamond engagement ring with red and blue stones.

(Credits to the image owner)

"Red symbolizes fire and your birthstone is garnet. Blue is water and my birthstone is sapphire.  I don't know about you, but I don't think that's coincidental. We're really meant to be together, Tae. So, what do you say? Will you marry me, hyung?" Jungkook asked.