Deceived

Scenes from the previous chapter

: Earth...!

Earth turns his head to the side and widens his eyes, furious to see this person.

Earth: P'kim...!

Continuation

Earth on see him, surprised, angry and sad at the same time, not wanting to talk or look at him, immediately opens the door enters and tries to close the door, but Kim grabbed the side of the door preventing Earth from closing, the two talking while pushing the door.

Kim: Please N'Earth let me talk to you! Let's talk....

Earth: I don't want to talk to you... Go away....

Earth unfortunately couldn't maintain the strength for a long time, Kim pushed, entered, grabbed both of Earth's forearms and pulled him, Earth did everything he could to get away from Kim by moving his hands and trying to push him away.

Earth: Let go! Let me go... Ahh let go... I don't want to talk to you... I don't want you near me... Let me go...

Kim: please Earth... I still like you... Let's talk... Stop or you'll get hurt Earth...

Earth pushes him hard, manages to get free, turns and runs to his bedroom, opens the door, enters, turning to close the door Kim immediately grabs the door, releases the door and grabs him by the wrists, pushes Earth against the bedroom wall, kisses Earth hard to make him stop trying to break free.

Earth when being kissed stopped and shed a tear, Kim stops kissing him and looks at him, wanting to resume what he destroyed.

Kim: I want you back my love... Please let's get together again.

Earth looking at him, still loving Kim very much.

Earth: You tried to rape me! Do you think I'll come back to you after what you tried to do?! No... let go...

Kim: I know what I did... But you had to understand me I was angry... My career was about to be ruined because of that photo... Please forgive me... I can't stop think of you... I love you so much my love... Kim brings his face and lips closer to Earth, starts kissing Earth's entire face gently, talking at the same time, providing warm desire to Earth at the same time that speak.... Be mine again... I swear I won't do what I did again...

Kim kisses Earth fast, kiss with maximum speed, Earth couldn't avoid or let go of him, desire has not allowed him to avoid what is happening at the moment.

Kim quickly turns Earth walks with him without forgetting to kiss him to the bed, lays down Earth, gets up a little takes off his shirt and goes back to kissing Earth again.

The two had sex and started dating again.

Two days passed.

Rinrada: You what?!..