I Can't🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, but if you want to read I will not stop, feel free to read.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth" A Lost Love "🤓📖

Scenes from the previous chapter

Kao: You!...

Continuation

Sounds of thunder, lightning.

Earth starts to wake up, seeing everything dazzled, slowly gets out of bed, slowly starts to see well, notices that he is in a bedroom, the bedroom is beautiful, it seemed to belong to a rich person, with pain on the side of his head, Earth puts his hand and he presses his head to the side a little, looks back to the front.

Earth: Where am I?!... What is this place?!...

Kao: It's my bedroom... You're in my house..

Earth immediately looks sideways towards the door, surprised to see Kao in front of him, a little scared Earth tries to get out of bed in a hurry.

Earth: You!... I don't... I shouldn't be here... What happened to me?!..

Kao quickly steps out of the doorway, grabs Earth by the shoulders and stops him from getting out of bed.

Kao: Calm down! You don't have to be in a hurry... I won't do anything to you... You were in the rain, you didn't see the traffic light on the road, and I couldn't stop in time... I hit you and you passed out. .. The doctor has already come to examine you... You are fine.... But you need to rest...

Earth sits back on the bed, a little scared but calming down a bit, after just two seconds Earth thinks about Kim and starts crying, he wonders why him?! why did everything bad have to happen to him, Kao seeing Earth crying, not knowing what is really happening to him, touches both hands that are holding each other, worried about Earth.

Kao: Why are you crying?! Please don't cry!... With one hand Kao touches Earth's face... It hurts me to see your tears...

Earth looks up at him, surprised to be comforted by someone he doesn't know well, a little uncomfortable Earth takes out the hand that is being touched from both his hand and his face.

Earth: Sorry... I... I don't... I shouldn't be crying like that... I just...

Kao seeing the discomfort in Earth and seeing the sadness and tears that fall non-stop.

Kao: You don't have to say anything... When you want to talk, I'll be here to listen...Kao gets up from the bed where he was sitting, talking at the same time....I'll prepare something for you to eat... You must be hungry...

Earth seeing Kao leave, got out of bed, looked sideways at the window, saw that it was still raining, walked to the window, grabbed the curtain with one hand, looked out the window at the rain, thinking about Kim's words, hurt to be deceived once again.