You Found Me

Scenes from the previous chapter

Earth: P'!... P'Kao...!

Continuation

Kao immediately gets up from his chair and tries to go to him, Earth surprised and scared immediately leaves the stage running, goes to the dressing room, his friend surprised by Earth leaving the stage in the middle of the dance.

: Earth! What happened?! Why did you leave the stage?!..

Earth hastily takes off the clothes he wore to dance, takes off his makeup, puts on his clothes quickly talking at the same time.

Earth: I have to go P'... I can't stay here a second longer...!

Earth leaves the dressing room in a hurry without looking back leaves the club and goes to the road looking back all the time without stopping walking fast, hurried to escape Kao.

Car noise passing by.

Kao: Careful....!

Earth looks sideways towards the car, almost being run over Kao immediately pulls him, turns Earth, losing balance lets Earth fall on top of him, his movements were so fast that Earth didn't realize who saved him.

Earth opens his eyes and widens the eyes on seeing Kao with his eyes closed, worried and thinking that maybe he was passed out, he touches Kao's face with both hands.

Earth: P'Kao?! P'Kao wake up! Don't do this to me P'Kaoooo....

Kao: Calm down I'm fine my love.

Kao opens his eyes and touches Earth's face with both hands, Earth scared by being so afraid of losing Kao, but getting angry that he is faking fainting, yelled at him and hit his chest with his hands.

Earth: What do you think I am?! Why didn't you answer?! Do you want to scare me to death?

Earth crying, Kao wiping his tears.

Kao: sorry I didn't mean to make you cry... But I'm fine now that I've found you again... Why do you run away from me?!...

Earth ceasing to cry, wanting to run away once more, tries to get up.

Earth: I have to go!.

Kao grabs one of Earth's hands, pulls him and turns him over immediately, putting Earth on the ground and he gets on top of Earth, grabs both of Earth's wrists.

Kao: I won't let you run away from me one more time... I love you... Don't leave me one more time... I've been looking for you all this time... Please give me a chance. ..

Earth looking at him unable to trust anyone, knowing that he loves Kao but prefers to distance himself from him.

Earth: Let go of me P'Kao... Can't you see that I can't be with you?... I can't... I love you too... But I can't trust anyone else... I already suffered too much for love... I don't want to suffer again because it hurts..