Prolongue

Loud music noise

Loud music noise...

Kao looking at the people all in front of him, Kao with the guitar in his hand, singing non-stop as the fans raved about Kao's beauty and voice.

Earth: I already said that I don't like coming to these concerts! Why do you like to drag me in these places P'Rinrada?!...

Rinrada smiling, grabbing and pulling one of Earth's hands, ignoring his words.

Rinrada: You know I like to come to these places... And I really enjoy coming with you... Don't complain too much and come with me... You'll like it...

Earth annoyed and upset.

Earth: There's no way I like it... I'll never like coming to these places... This is for you...

Earth spoke as soon as he entered the middle of the concert and among the people who jumped and screamed when listening to Kao. As soon as the two stop, Rinrada starts jumping and screaming along with the people around them, Earth just stands still without looking forward, he is surprised to see his friend jump like crazy.

Earth looking at her, looked forward to see the singer she so wanted to see, Earth didn't know who the singer was, as soon as he sees Kao, Earth just stood still without moving because he doesn't like being in these places much less listening to this one kind of loud music, looking at Kao. Kao always singing with a smile, happy to see the fans enjoying the song, suddenly he looks at a single person among the fans, surprised to see the man he bumped into in the middle of the awards event, Kao speaks unintentionally admired.

Kao: You?!...

Earth on seehing that Kao is looking at him, he got a little scared, he quickly left the people, wanting to escape from this place where he is.

Kao as soon as he sees Earth trying to escape, he quickly leaves the stage and goes after Earth.

Earth left the concert and went to the road.

Earth: Taxi...!

Hand pulled.

Earth was startled as soon as he was pulled by the wrist, with his body to the side and his head too, Earth looks at the person in front of him.

Kao: I found you... My lost love!

Hello everyone, another fanfic to brighten our hearts, I hope that this and the other three that I will write along with this one are to your liking.😊

I write in both English and Portuguese, that's why I take a while to post, because I have to organize both in Portuguese and in English, so don't get angry if I post the chapters a little late, na🥺

As I recently finished the fanfic the force of destiny, I will put the first chapter of all the fanfics in three or four weeks, I have to rest a little, na🙏😊

So in a few weeks guys...🤗