By Accident

Earth is a young man who didn't like any actors, he hated to go to the events of actors or some famous celebrity, but his friend Rinrada really liked to go to these events, mainly just to see an actor and singer named Kao Noppakao, she loved this ...

Earth is a young man who didn't like any actors, he hated to go to the events of actors or some famous celebrity, but his friend Rinrada really liked to go to these events, mainly just to see an actor and singer named Kao Noppakao, she loved this actor a lot, and she always went to his events.

This actor and singer would have another award-giving event, and she really wanted to go, but she didn't want to go alone, she was with Earth in his bedroom, she smiling happily hugged Earth around his neck from the side, looked at Earth, pouting trying to win Earth's soft heart.

Rinrada: Please... Please I don't want to go alone to this event, you are my only friend, accept to come with me khun Earth.. Please na, na....

Earth touched her arms, who were hugging him by the neck, smiling a little, not wanting to know her reasons, not looking at her, looking at the drawing he was making over the table in the middle of the bedroom.

Earth : I've told you more than a thousand times that I don't like to go to these events... I always denied it, and you always got other friends to go with you, so do the same now... Go invite someone else P' ...!

Rinrada pouting again, and getting sad.

Rinrada : I know you don't like it because of...

Rinrada didn't finish talking because Earth quickly turned his head, covered Rinrada's mouth with both hands.

Earth : don't say the name of this person in front of me... Earth angrily... I hate this person... you more than anyone know that... I don't want to see that man again...

Rinrada took his hands away from him and looked at him, raising her eyebrows, a little annoyed.

Rinrada: You hate it, but if that person asks you to come back, you'll accept it without hesitation... You still like him, and you know it...

Earth a little sad, turned to the table in front of him, looked at his sketchbook.

Earth : I'll never go back to him... That's out of the question... It's in the past and will continue in the past...

Rinrada a little sad to hear Earth talking like that, she kneeled to Earth beside him, grabs both of Earth's hands, pleading desperately.

Rinrada : please, please, please, agree to go with me, just today... I won't ask you for anything else... She touches the tips of her lips with her index finger... Just today, please. ..She did Wai quickly, always with a cute pout..

Earth saw her despair, looked aside and sighed, Earth didn't want to go but he ended up accepting to go.

Earth : okay, I'll go with you, but just to stay a few minutes, nothing more.... So stop begging so much..

Rinrada smiled happily, and hugged Earth tightly.

Hours have passed and it is night.

They went to the event, Rinrada was very happy and Earth was smiling at her, but not very happy to be at this event.