My Lost Love

Scenes from the previous chapter

Earth: I'm sorry! But unfortunately I can't stay with you.

Continuation

The day has cleared, it's morning, Kao starts to open his eyes slowly with the sun touching his eyes, he puts a hand forward looking for the tiny body he had in his hands the night before, seeing that it's not there, Kao gets up quickly and sits down in bed, looks around and sees that Earth is no longer in the bedroom, quickly gets out of bed, desperate, wanting to know where the man he loves went, left the bedroom looking for the house and did not find Earth, sadly sat on the couch and started to cry, once again he lost the love of his life.

Earth left Kao's house and went to his, arrived at the house, saw a letter from Rinrada, looked at the door, opened the door, entered the house, went to the bedroom, lay on the bed, looked at the ceiling and thought about the night full of pleasure and uncontrollable desires.

Imagining, Earth puts his index finger in the corner of he mouth, the other hand puts it over his pants, imagining in Kao's words full of love, imagining each touch of Kao's big and warm hands, Earth slowly pulled out the pants.

A few minutes passed Earth heard the sound of the door slamming, went to the door, opened it and saw Rinrada in front of him, worries Rinrada immediately hugs Earth.

Rinrada: Earth! Oh my god Earth... You're fine... Thank God... I was so worried about you...

Earth giving her a vague smile in the hug.

Earth: I'm fine... Nothing happened to me...

Rinrada, worried, the two enter the house, Earth sits on the couch a little thoughtful. Rinrada sees this look, suspiciously asks.

Rinrada: Earth why this look?! What are you thinking about?! Looks like you're not sad about that idiot anymore..

Earth looks at her sideways, a little thoughtful for what happened to him and Kao and for him masturbating thinking about Kao, Earth wanting to know.

Earth: P'Rinrada! Is it normal for you to masturbate after having one-night stands with someone you know but don't?

Rinrada's eyes widened at this, she got up from the couch screaming.

Rinrada: did you have sex with someone you don't know?!..

Earth got up from the couch and turned his back to Rinrada, trying to speak, embarrassed and shy.

Earth: I... Yes I had sex... It's not that I don't know this person... I just don't know him well enough...

Earth turns, Rinrada quickly grabbed both sides of Earth's shoulder, wanting to know.

Rinrada: N'Earth! you will tell me who is this person who is making you embarrassed at this moment, right now..

Earth seeing Rinrada's desire to know what happened to him.