22

"Fine! Fine! I'll do it!" Emily smiled reluctantly as she silenced the dancers chants and West counted six crackers into the blonde's hand. Everyone was a little surprised that she agreed to do the dare, she's always so uptight about everything and it was a shock to the system to see her finally let loose.

"All right, you've got one minute," James held up a single finger. "Time," he nudged West, who rolled up his sleeve to reveal an empty wrist.

"You don't have a watch," Ava stated.

"You don't see this invisible watch, right here," he smirked, circling a finger around where a watch should go.

"Marks!" James called.

"And..." West carried on.

"Set."

"Go!" the hiphop dancer began the challenge.

"Salt!" the other boy cheered as the co-captain began shovelling crackers into her mouth. She was spewing crackers everywhere, she was being really gross and disgusting, whilst the ten other dancers tried their best to dodge her cracker spit. It was not like her at all.

"Say the alphabet, say the alphabet!" Riley encouraged as her sister began to sing abc, although distorted and muffled due to the large amount of cracker still in her mouth.

"I am actually glad I did the dare. It was nice to be laughed with instead of at for a change. I don't think I ever want to see another cracker in my entire life."

"Michelle, you haven't gone yet," Emily called to her co-captain. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth, after that," the blonde answered, pointing a finger to the mess of crumbs still on Emily and all over the floor.

Without a thought, Emily knew what she was going to ask. "Out of all of the guys in A-troupe, who would you want to date most?"

Michelle wasn't sure what to say. She couldn't say James because of Riley, she wanted to say Eldon but she couldn't because of Emily so there was only one option. "Um... West," she said, getting some 'ooohs' and 'ahhhs' from almost everyone in the troupe.

The brunette next only one person next to her had never felt whiplash as hard as when she said that. Her head spun faster than any turn or flip she had ever performed and she didn't even have a reason, Michelle could like whoever she wants too.

"Scoochie, scoochies," West moved past Ava and Chloe to sit next to the blonde.

~ ~ ~

"So what does everyone feel like doing?" Emily asked the rest of the troupe.

"Eating." Tiffany deadpanned, causing everyone to erupt in agreement, as they had only been snacking on crisps and popcorn for the last few hours.

"What about pizza? Yeah?"

"I was thinking maybe we can tell some ghost stories," West cut in, pulling out a flashlight and shining it up from below his chin, creating a ghostly effect. James was practically jumping at the idea of scaring everyone on the team but everyone was more amused at the thought of a fresh, warm pizza.

"I'll tell you what, boys versus girls, whoever gets the most scared buys the pizza," the dark haired boy said.

"If you tell that stupid one about the chicken, I'm going to kill you," Ava turned to West who only replied with a cheeky wink.

~ ~ ~

Stephanie was up first for the girls, with the flashlight perched in her lap, she began. "Okay, so one night, a couple was driving down a dirt road and they had just heard on the news that a person had escaped from a mental asylum and he had a hook for a hand."