012

Wilmington Arms Compton, Ca.
Diamontè POV

I was texting breon all night. He still hasn't replied to any of my messages so I started to get worried.

I stepped outside to ask his friends have they saw or spoke to him.

"Um, hey i'm diamontè and I was wondering have you seen breon or heard from him in the last past hours?" I asked his friend Bree.

"Me and Relly was at his barber shop like a hour ago and from my understanding he ain't rocking with you right now." Bree said.

"Okay but he should've atleast answered my calls or something, I was worried sick that something happened." I said.

"3 straight, he on the way here right now." Bree said.

Even if we got into some type of altercation he should atleast call or text me so I know he's okay.

"Okay." I replied before walking back in the house.

I called his phone one more time because I don't believe he's on the way.

"WHAT!" He yelled answering the phone.

"You know what I don't care." I said hanging up.

He's acting childish and disrespectful over a joke, I refuse to deal with him.

I went upstairs to pack my bags up. I'm not staying here with a childish, inconsiderate person.

Soon as I walked up the stairs I heard a key in the door. Oh now he wants to come back at 11:00 at night.

"TAE!" He yelled.

I didn't respond, I just continued to pack my bags.

"DIAMONTÈ." He said.

"Yeah she got to go." I heard him say.

I walked down the stairs with my bag and keys in my hand about to walk out the door, no explanation needed.

"Yeah you was gone leave one way or the other." He said.

"Don't care." I said.

"You don't have to, hit the bricks cuhs." He said before I walked out the house.

He followed me as I walked away.

"This gone teach you a lesson, 3 ain't a nigga you want to play with." He said.

"Boy shut up go back in the house." I said.

"When i'm ready." He replied.

"See diamontè you got a smart mouth and whatever nigga you was with ain't do nothing right. I'm not about to let nobody talk to me like they have no sense. Tread lightly." He said.

I didn't even respond it's not worth it. He'll be at my grandma house tomorrow apologizing for what he did begging for me to come back over.

As I walked to the other side of the projects I saw some men standing on their porch rolling dice.

"Aye who that is homie?" One man asked.

Uh oh.

"I don't know cuhs." Another one said.

"AYE." Somebody yelled causing me to walk a little faster.

"AYE girl with the braids." He yelled again as he walked closer.

"Mmcht, don't walk up on her man she probably scared for her life." A boy said.

I looked up and saw his face he had waves and visible tattoos.