052

Breon's POV
Miami,FL.
A week later..

My little vacation down in Atlanta got cut short because I had to handle some business back home. And my pops get out of jail tomorrow safe to say it's been a long time coming and honestly I'm glad.

That little trip to the county that day made me happy to see my pops and honestly I'm happy he's going to be a free man and at first I might of blamed him but now I don't. I know how it is now that I'm a grown man and I take care of my responsibilities.

Incoming FaceTime from 'my wife' blue heart..

"Hello." I said answering the phone.

"Hey babe." Tae said on the other side of the phone.

"Hey baby wyd?" I asked.

"Nothing right now I was calling to check on you, I miss you." She said.

"I know you do." I said.

"Okay nevermind now don't get too cocky." She said.

"I'm playing but how everybody doing?" I asked.

"Good." She said.

"When can I come back down there?" She asked.

"I told you my pops get out tomorrow so I was throwing him a welcome home party next weekend." He said.

"You think your mom going to show up?" She asked.

"She might, after all he still the father to her child it's not like she hates him." I said.

"True." She said.

"You all about family I love that about you. Make me look forward to getting married and having kids." She said.

"Let's do it." I said.

"You just talking." She said.

"I already call you my wife I might as well stamp it." I said.

"Don't you think twenty two is too young of a age to be getting married?" She asked.

"Mrs.Tasha got married at seventeen." I said.

"Okay that was back then, this is modern day Breon." She said.

"Modern day, how old you think your grandma is?" I asked.

"She's sixty five." She said.

"Okay that's not very old and who cares if some people look at it as if you're too young, who life is it yours or there's?" I asked.

"You're right." She said.

"Okay so let's get married I have my wedding date picked out already." She added.

"What is it?" I asked.

"October the tenth." She said.

"Oh ten ten." I said.

"Exactly." She said.

"That's hard tho for real." I said.

"Okay so what's our wedding colors gone be?" She asked.

"I don't know but blue gone be in it for sure." I said.

"Of course you would say that." She said.

"Ou what about blue, gold, and white?" She asked.

"No gold and blue is not good together no matter how much people try to force it." I said.

"Blue and silver looks WAY better together than blue and gold." I added.