022

Hair salon, 25th street.
Diamontè POV
9:20 p.m.
1 week later...

I was sweeping up the hair in the salon getting ready to close the shop up when I heard the bells to the salon ding.

Suddenly I saw a tall dark skin come walking into the salon with a bag of food in his hand.

"Hey i'm Semaj and Ashley sent me to give you this food, i'm her brother friend by the way

"Hey i'm Semaj and Ashley sent me to give you this food, i'm her brother friend by the way." He said handing me the food.

"Thank you, and tell her I said think you." I said.

"Okay, and you never told me your name when I said mine." He said smiling.

"My bad it's Diamontè." I said smiling.

"Diamontè, hm does that name have a meaning?" He asked.

"Not that I know of." I said chuckling.

"Oh okay." He said chuckling.

"Well i'ma get up out of here it was nice meeting you." He said, at the same time Breon walked in.

"Nice meeting you too." I said smiling to prove a point to Bre, you not they only one I can get.

When he walked out the door Bre looked at him up and down making me sigh.

"Who is that nigga?" Bre asked.

"Ashley brother's friend." I said.

"He bringing you food?" He asked.

"Ashley sent him to bring me the food she brought me." I said.

"Oh okay." He said.

"I miss you." He said.

"I know." I said.

"You coming to my house tonight?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm not too fond of you right now and you know that don't play stupid." I said.

"Diamontè I didn't mean anything I said to that girl I got caught up in the moment i'm sorry." He said.

"Please forgive me baby." He said.

"I forgive you." I said.

"So why are you not coming to my house?" He asked.

"Because you still did what you did and I will not just forget off bats you have to earn my trust back because you broke it Bre." I said.

"But how am I going to earn it back if you're not giving me the chance, I ask to take you out you say no, I ask to just chill and talk you say no, I ask you to come back home you say no." He said.

I sighed, i've been trying to ignore him lately I admit it.

"Well you wouldn't have to do that if you would've been faithful!" I yelled.

I'm frustrated he keeps trying to flip it on me.

"Girl lower your voice down." He said.

"No." I said.

"I'm tired of this Bre I am! I came down here 4 months ago not knowing anybody and I took a liking to you I REALLY DID I got a chance to know you, somebody on the outside looking in would think you such a bad person but I never thought that about you EVER yeah you were mean to me the first few weeks but I still always thought you had some heart and I was right but you changed Bre you changed." I said with tears coming down my face.

"I never changed on you i'm still here through it all Diamontè, I love you and I mean that ain't ever felt this way about somebody before I can't function properly without you baby." He said.

"You gotta nigga like me in my feelings bae." He said.

"We can work on it please give me another chance to show you. I wrote my wrongs now i'm ready to do right." He said.

"Breon I don't know it's still fresh you have to earn my trust back. And before we was a thing we had somewhat of a friendship so it's not going to be hard to get along but give it some time." I said.

"Okay don't try to avoid me either Diamontè let it flow naturally if it's meant to be it'll be." He said.

"Okay i'll try." I said.

"I'ma leave you alone because I know your busy." He said before walking towards the door.

"I love you Diamontè." He said causing me to sigh.

"I know you tell me all the time." I said.

"You love me too you not trying to say it because what I did and that's fair." He said before walking out the door.

Y'all hate Breon right now but he really gone show y'all something this just a bump in the road he love Diamontè fasho 😏.