017

The mall Compton, Ca.
Diamontè POV

Yesterday I picked up my new car i'm so happy to be in a new whip again.

It was currently one o'clock p.m. and I was at the mall picking up some clothes, Breon was blowing up my phone because he was sleep when I left the house.

"Hello." I said answering the phone.

"Where you at?" He asked.

"The mall." I said.

"WHAT? Who you at the mall with?" He asked.

"By myself." I said chuckling.

"I'm not about to play with you diamontè I will come up there fr." He said.

"Breon who else am I going to be with, I don't know nobody down here for real." I said.

"Oh yeah I forgot you was a nobody." He said laughing.

"HAHA so funny." I said.

"Yeah I know, oh and can you bring me some food home?" He asked.

"No." I said before hanging up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wilmington Arms Compton, Ca.
B3| Breon POV
8:35 p.m.

I walked up in the party with the guys of course we had all eyes on us

I'm not worried about them mugs we getting from them niggas they ain't on nothing.

My homeboy dirt got us a section in the club, Tae and Aubrey said they was coming.

"Wassup three." Somebody said.

"Wassup." I said.

"Hey three." Some girl said seductively.

"Back Back." I said.

"Why you acting like this." She said sitting down next to me.

"Mane back off me." I said.

She started rubbing on my chest which made me want to smack her but I a had to remember she a female.

Suddenly I looked up and saw Tae walking in looking directly at me.

I can tell her whole demeanor changed when she looked at me.

I pushed the girl off me and stood up immediately.

"This what we doing?" Tae asked.

"Ain't touch her at all, c'mon man you know me." I said.

"Nah I don't know you obviously, you was telling me all this stuff the other day about how it's me and you but now you out here giving attention to this girl." She said.

"Diamontè I just told you I ain't touch that girl, don't even know her." I said.

"Yeah three ain't even touch that girl she just came in our section being a groupie." My homeboy said.

"Okay and so what if he didn't touch me, you don't look better than me hoe." The girl said to Tae causing me to bust out laughing.

"Tae run circles around you, I advise you to get out the spot you trash shawty." I said looking at her.

"Girl please don't disrespect me, you mad cause YOU got no type of play from him. That ain't my problem move around." Tae said.

"Get out my section." Dirt said to her.

"I'm sorry for going off I actually thought you was talking to her." Tae said.

"Mmcht you know i'ma real nigga I wouldn't do you like that." I said.

"I know." She said chuckling.

(To be continued)