SUSPENSE🤔

Hyy my dear readers👋
Kesy ho sab😃
Thankyou for completing targets 🥺❤️

Take the targets first, then read!!

TARGETS:

~ 30+ votes & 1 follower on WATTPAD.

~ 100+ likes, 10+ comments on INSTAGRAM.

RECAP:

~ On Beach🏖️
______________________________________

It was the day, they were going back.

They were in flight.

Karan's hand around her waist and her head on his shoulder.

Pree: Maza aya kafi. Do din kesy guzry pata bhi nahi chala.
Karan: Maza to bht aya (huskily) kafi hot trip tha (she blushed) beach day was a hot one but I couldn't enjoyed in that way.
Pree: Karan...chup raho tum.
Karan (kissed her head): blush karty huay cute lagti ho.

She smiles & cuddled to him making him smile.

Karan: waisy.... yesterday's car romance was kinda hot.

Her face became red.

FLASHBACK:

They were coming back to resort. ShrishMeer & Amida left in their cars.

On the way back, Rishab was driving & Ansha was sitting beside him. Preeran were on back seat hidden behind Rishab's seat.

Preeta sitting in his lap wrapping legs around his torso, while he was caressing her thighs & kissing her lips.

He broke the kiss & whispered in her ear.

Karan: don't moan ok.

She bit her lower lips feeling his lips kissing her neck hungrily.

He was caressing her legs till inner thighs. He bit on her soft spot making her dig her nails in his back.

He sucked & placed wet kisses there to sooth it. He again whispers in her ear.

Karan: this marks you mine.

He looked at her who was blushing. He leaned back to Seat caressing her arms, she leaned & captured his lips for a passionate kiss, he smiled.

AnRish informed them that they have reached the resort & come inside after locking the car.

Pree: ye jo bite kiya hai tumny, isko chupaye ga kon?
Karan: ofc. tum!

She cutely glared him. He leaned to neck & gave another love bite beside the first one, she moaned. He gave several kisses on her neck that she pushed him & got down from car & ran inside making him giggle.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

They reached their home, bidding bye to e/o.