RECEPTION🎀🌹

Helloooo readers!!😃
I hope you all are doing great.

I know..I know I am updating late. I had headache last week that's why I couldn't post🥺 then my internet connection became lazy in winters just like us😁

You guys have been messaging and commenting for new chapter, thankyou for that guys💖

But no worries, here's new part😉

Hmm...do vote/like, comment and follow me please💖

Read announcement at the end of chapter 😉

~HAPPY READING 🌺~

Recap:

Preeran romance and...ahmm...dirty talks😉

______________________________________

Morning, 8:30 am.

Screen shows Karan lovingly staring his pretty wifey laying beside him, closing her eyes and snuggled in him. Not to forget both are naked under the covers.

Pree (opens her one eye): aisy Kya dekhy ja rahy ho?
Karan (tucks her hair strands): cute lag rahi ho.
Pree (smiles and closes eye): acha hai mujhy hi Dekho, kisi aur ko dekhny ki himmat bhi ki na to goli sy ura dongi.

He laughed loudly at her threat.

Pree (looks at him): mai ny joke nahi sunaya tumhien!
Karan: haha...Tum jealous bhi hoti ho?
Pree: haq jata rahi hon.
Karan (leans to her): jataiye jataiye apna haq biwi ji! pora haq hai apka mujh par.

She blushed, he kisses her forehead.

Pree: Karan, shower Lena hai, uthny do ab.

He flipped the position taking her beneath him.

Karan: Thora romance to karlon.

He entwines hands with hers pinning her to bed and nuzzles in her neck.

Pree: ahmm...ahmm.. Karan..pori rat sy Dil nahi bhara tumhara? We went for five rounds..um..with breaks ofc.
Karan (pecks her lips): janeman tumsy Dil nahi bhar sakta mera.
Pree: huff!
Karan (staring her lips): Mera to abhi bhi....

She nervously looked at him who was now very close to her. He chuckled.

Karan: relax! Tum to aisy ghabra rahi ho jesy mai zabardasti Karunga tumhary sath.
Pree (with attitude): zabardasti kar k to dikhao.
Karan: acha ji! Abhi batata hon tumhien.

He pinned her both hands above her head and tickles her, she laughed and started wriggling.

Pree (laughing hard): ahh..hahaha... Karan.. mat karo na haha..ohh...

Their laughter echoed in the room.

~•~•~

Later, both were sitting in bath tub filled with warm water and leather.

She was sitting b/w his legs leaning back to his chest closing her eyes.

His hands slid down to her thighs and he started massaging them. She arched her back feeling his touch.

Pree: hmm...tumhien Meri thighs sy Kya obsession hai?
Karan: mujhy to tum pori sy obsession hai. Kal rat ki wajah sy Dard to nahi horaha zyada?
Pree: Bht sore feel horaha hai.
Karan: relax karogi to sahi hojayega.
Pree: this is the first time humny itni der tak s-- Kiya.
Karan: honeymoon py to aur bhi Karna hai.