VALENTINE'S DAY--2🔥❤️

Hello bachon...👋
Khair, bachy nahi ho tum log😂

Bht intezar tha logon ko is chapter ka, Chalo parhlo.

RECAP:

Youngsters went to celebrate Valentines day.
Sudden city strike.
AnRish at Ansha's house (alone), Preeran at Luthra house (alone) remaining at Arora house.

*Ansha's Parents lives abroad so she lives alone in her apartment*

️‼️WARNING ‼️:

️⚠️THIS PART SEXUAL WORDS, SEXUAL ACTIONS AND MATURE CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE DISTURBING OR TRIGGERING FOR SOMEONE⚠️

⚠️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK & WILL⚠️

______________________________________

Continuing from PREETA's POV:

"Karan." I called him out.

What happened to my voice. It sound so so soft. Kind of seductive and inviting.

He held my waist, pinning me to the wall, he smashed his lips on mine and his hands slid down to my thighs. I gasped at his sudden action but soon kissed him back.

After ages he pulled out and begun kissing jawline down to my neck. I was breathing heavily and uneven. My hands were caressing his hair, encouraging him to do his work more passionately.

"Karan..." I softly moan as he bit on my chest.

He came to my ear all the way kissing.

"The things you do to me Pree." He whispered to me in his husky voice.

He gave me nickname✨ Pree🥺👉👈

He caressed my inner thighs while kissing my bare shoulders.
He turned me parting my hair to a side, his lips got on to work on my back. Caressing my arms sensually and rubbed my fingers.

He's stimulating me, unknowingly or maybe knowingly.

"Karan...don't bite on my neck, kisi ko bites dikh gaye to acha nahi lagega."

"Sure babes..."

First Pree, then babes...

His hands came to belly then upto my breast and pressed them.

He started trailing kisses from the start of my dress' zipper to the crook my neck and his hands pressing my breasts very gently, giving me an unknown pleasure.

I softly moan at his new sexy tortures.

First time someone is pressing them. He is melting me in his actions.

He turned me and kissed me deeply, cuffed my wrists above my head and his free hand pressing my breast.

He's such a tease.

Being out of breath I broke the kiss.

"Make Love to me!/ May I make Love to you?"

We both looked e/o surprised but I shyly looked down. He left my wrists and came more closer to me, I clutched his coat...wait...coat?

I raised my eyes to his chest....when did he take off his coat? His upper two buttons of shirt were open revealing his prominent collar bones.

"Soch lo Pree, abhi poch Raha hon, dubara nahi pochon ga." He leaned to my ear, "sirf Karunga." He pulled me closer to him by hips.