AFTER MARRIAGE🌺

Heyy peeps😃
Here's new part🎉

Sorry, for giving you guys late cuz the writer in me has slept😭 and I couldn't think of anything 🥺

Apologies, if you guys couldn't enjoy this part 💔

Do vote/like, comment and follow me.

There's a important note at the end of this chapter, make sure to read that.

•HAPPY READING•🌺

______________________________________

Continuing from preeran's wedding night:

She went in washroom taking her clothes and essentials for removing makeup.

After sometime when she came out Karan froze seeing the sexy sight infront of him. She lightly smirked.

He moved closer to her eyeing her from head to toe. She was in sexy silk nighty with a robe covering her body till upper thighs and she tied the robe tightly to highlight her curves.

He held her waist and pinned her to the wall, she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer so that there nose were touching.

Karan (huskily): why the hell you are wearing this?
Pree: kesi lag rahi hon?
Karan: hot, sexy...super sexy (roams hands on her back) Tum mujhy seduce kar rahi ho.
Pree (running finger along his jaw): acha! To tum seduce hojao na.
Karan: sweetheart, mai seduce ho Chuka hon, aur wo Karna Chahta hon.
Pree (shyly): to karo na.
Karan (caressing her cheek): Tum thak gaie hogi Pree.
Pree (blushingly): ab itni bhi nahi thaki. Shall we?
Karan: aao phir mazy karwata hon tumhien first night ky. (Winks)

He immediately untied her robe making it fall on floor and leaving her in inners. He eyes her from head to toe. Her breast were popping out of her bra. He leaned to her neck kissing there desperately and his one hand pressing her breast making her moan and other hand on her thigh pulling it up. He unhooked her bra and attacked her breast.

He slowly took her to bed still kissing and sucking her breast. She was moaning and pulled him more in her breasts.

Karan: you are so sexy Pree.
Pree: Karan...yeah...suck more babe.

He freed themselves from clothes and his hand went down between her legs and other entwined with hers.

*Screen blurred on their entwined hands*

Morning, 8:47 a.m.

Preeta woke up and found herself sleeping on chest of Karan in his arms. She smiled and cuddles to him and as her chest came in contact with his body she realized that both are naked.

She blushed remembering their wedding night.

Karan was kissing and bitting her neck, his one hand playing with her breasts and other hand was fucking her fastly while she was moaning loudly.

Pree: Karan...ohh...
Karan: satisfy me babe...
Pree: ahh...you are not Satisfying me....ahh...
Karan: moan more sexily and I will make more love to you, darling.

He moved down from her neck to breast and started sucking it. She was fisting his hair pulling him more in her.

Pree: ah... Karan..
Karan: yeah! Like that.

She moaned more sexily, pulling him more in her breasts. He pulled out his fingers, put on the condom and entered in her making her moan. She pulled him in a kiss and he kissed her deeply.