EPILOGUE🥰

Hello...hello...mic testing 1 2 3.

Yeah! Hey guys👋 how are you all?

We are on the epilogue of "FRIENDSHIP TO LOVESHIP" 🥺

I know I am posting a little late but here you go for epilogue.

‼️ WARNING ‼️

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME ONE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

~HAPPY READING~🌺

______________________________________

PREETA:

It has been two months since we are married. It's the end of January and here I am packing for our actual 'honeymoon' to Thailand as my handsome hubby promised.

Two days back, as always their team won the match. Today he went with his boys for a hangout -I asked him to come before 2 am- and I am checking all the necessary things as our flight is after four days. Firstly we are gonna stay in Dubai for about three days, Sameer is also coming with us for some business meeting, Karan has to help him as Rishab bhai has some important meetings here. After meeting in Dubai we will fly to Thailand.

Did I tell you guys that Karan has an apartment in Dubai? I don't think so. When first time we went to Dubai after our wedding, he told me that we are going to stay in this apartment. I mean...that was kind of shock for me.

It's 1:30 am. and before my phone rings I opened the door and here my husband was standing probably dialing my number so that I can open gate for him.

Karan: Kya bat hai Preeta Luthra, pata chal gaya tumhien ky mai agaya hon.

I took off his coat.

Pree: aur nahi to Kya?!

After locking the door, he pulled me into him and kissed my cheeks. I hugged him tightly and we came in our room. We didn't make love as he was tired. He was with his friends since afternoon and came back, now.

We laid on our bed after he gets fresh and he cuddles to me. I smilingly curled my arms around his neck pulling him more into me.

I kissed his forehead and he smiled.

POV ENDS.

~•~•~

Here they are in THAILAND.

It was 14th February means; valentines day.

Preeran were walking on beach hand in hand after dinner. Suddenly Karan stopped and Preeta also stopped.

Pree: Kya hua?

He kneeled down infront of her, holding her hand.

Karan: Pree.. humari shadi ko Three months hogaye hain, and as we planned...hum apni family planning start karien gy. So...Kya...Kya Tum mery bachon ki muma bano gi? (she giggled, he too) mery sath life ky ek new phase mai enter hona chaho gi? Jis mai hum dono husband-wife hony ky sath sath parents bhi hongy. Please.