Chapter 2: Descendent of Beauty Part 2

Minerva still can't believe that she's face-to-face with the girl from her dream; so much that she can't even process this moment properly and started rambling to herself while walking back and fourth.

Minerva: Okay Carrington you know your not crazy; if this girl is in front of you that means you're having premonitions again. But every time you did have one it was not this clear; not to mention someone overbolts. But my magic is getting stronger so maybe the premonitions are being portrayed in a different way. Ahh! This is too confusing that saying it out loud make me said crazy.

As Minerva said this she remembered that she was in the present of another person.

Minerva: But talking to myself when someone is here makes me said even more crazy. Haha...
As silence grew between them, Raven was still processing what just happened to her.

Where was she's, how she even got there, and who was this girl were all thought's going through Raven's head. She could kinda see her as not a threat; but then again she wasn't in a familiar place so she could be wrong— best to be suspicious. However, thinking it over, it was just as wrong for Raven to think of her as dangerous like people did to her.

Raven & Minerva: Um... Oh! Sorry, you first?
Minerva: No, Um.. We got off the foot. So; are you okay?
Raven: Oh. Yeah I think I'm oka— Ow!

As Raven moved, she noticed that her ankle was bruised pretty badly.

Minerva: Woah, I guess you fell pretty bad earlier. Um... It doesn't look too bad I guess.

As Minerva continue to examine her ankle, Raven was confused; normally people would freak out if they saw her— but then again she's probably at a place where no one heard what her mother did, or this girl is fearless. Either way, this girl was calm in a unsettling way in Raven's perspective.

Minerva: Everything else looks fine. I can wrap your ankle if you want.
Raven: Oh..well I guess you can—— *stomach growl*

Raven hold her stomach in embarrassment—guess she missed dinner— Minerva noticed this and decided to ask her something.

Minerva: Guess you haven't eaten anything beforehand *stomach growl* haha.... Good thing dinner's ready. You can come join us.
Raven: N-No it's fine.
Minerva: Don't worry there's plenty of food.

As Minerva helped Raven inside, at the front door she just remembered that she never asked Raven her name.

Minerva: Oh I forgot to ask you something?
Raven: Um okay...
Minerva: What's your name?
Raven: My name! Oh, well just call me by my first name; Raven.
Minerva: Well my name is Minerva. Minerva Carrington; nice to meet you Raven.
Raven: Same here.

As the two girls walked into the building to the lobby, they were met by the small grey cat with a pitchfork talk surrounded by plates of food.