Chapter 9: Eye Opening Lesson Part 1

Lunchtime finally arrived, and Raven was sit down with Minerva, Ace, Deuce, and Grim— looking at the bowl of soup in front of her. She hesitantly tap the surface with her spoon— no turning into rock— then scooped the liquid onto the spoon; and closed her eyes fearfully as she took a sip. To her surprise, it was good.
As she excitedly took another sip, the other four looked at her in confusion.

Ace: Is it right that good?, it's just vegetable soup.
Raven: It hexcellent.
Deuce: Hex..cel..lent?
Raven: I-I mean...It's really good. Hehehe...
Minerva: Guess the food at your old school wasn't as good?
Raven: That or too sugary. They sometimes had pea soup nine days old. (And one that turns to stone on connect..)
Ace: Nine Days Old!?
Deuce: Is it even possible to do that!?
Grim: Does the soup taste better when it ages like cheese? If it does I want to try it.
Minerva: Grim no; I can already see you having food poisoning after eating that.
Grim: You don't know that, besides I can eat anything.

Minerva: Why did I sadly know that?

After a while, the five spotted Epel searching the room for something; along with a tall, tan guy with white hair and wolf ears. .

Ace: Hey Epel, Jack! Over Here.~

As the two spotted the others, both Epel and the guy now known as Jack walked towards them.

Epel: There you guys are, I was looking everywhere for you.
Minerva: Sorry, we tried saving you a seat.
Epel: That's alright.

As Epel and Jack sat at a table behind them; Jack turned around and extended his hand out to Raven.

Jack: So you must be Raven; I'm Jack. Epel told me much about you.
Raven: Oh it's nice to meet you too.

As Raven took Jack's hand, Epel noticed something.

Epel: Hey. Is it just me, or is it more crowded than usual today?
Jack: Yeah, it definitely more crowded in here. Wonder why.
Ace: Maybe it's because there's another girl in the school and everyone wants a look at her.

After Ace said that, his looked at Raven with a smirk.

Minerva: That would make sense. Sure I was  the only girl in the school; but it's definitely more surprising for TWO girls going to a once boys school. Especially since the other girl is—

Within mid-sentence, Raven quickly covered Minerva's mouth— sending the latter in confusion.

Raven: *whispers* Can you hold off on the "Descendent of Beauty Queen" thing for a little while? Don't want to draw attention right now.
Minerva: *nods* ...Is from another world like me. Hehe...
Ace,Deuce,& Jack: What!?
Raven: Maybe you shouldn't have said that so randomly.
Deuce: Her from another world!?
Jack: But Epel said...
Minerva: She's not from my world; she's just from a completely different world.
Grim: Umm..What her also being—OW!
Minerva: —Also being able to use magic so easily; she just comes from a world that have a larger amount of magic than mine buddy. Remember?
Grim: Quit squeezing my Face Min! Your acting weird.

As Minerva covered Grim's mouth, the three freshman just stand there, stunned at the revaluation.

Ace: So that explains how you got in the school so easily. I swear our year gets the weirdest students.

As a result, Deuce immediately punch Ace in the arm.

Ace: Hey!
Deuce: That's not nice to say that out loud you know. Still it is amazing to have someone from another world that can you magic. May I ask how you got here?
Raven: Umm..Well...Let's just say a spell backfired.

As the others's shock settles in...

Rook: Getting along are we?
Within an instant a large GAAAHHHH! arose from everyone as Rook out of nowhere appeared behind them.

Minerva: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?
Rook: I was just behind you. Anyway I just came here to check up on Reine des Reines.
Raven: Reine des...
Epel: I'm positive he mean you. Rook always give people weird titles.
Rook: But of course Monsieur Crabapple; and it is a fitting title for the—
Epel: Nononono! Rook!
Rook: Oh?
Minerva: *whispers* Its-nay on the Queen day!
Epel: *whispers* Raven's keeping her linage a secret for now!
Rook: Oh; Well it's just a fitting name to her since she has a beauty beyond royalty. That is all.

As the other gave them looks of suspicion, Raven began to sweat. She felt as in any moment they will find out the true of her. How well they react; would the accept her, or fear her?, would they said her as a threat or a classmate? How would they feel if they know she was the Evil Queen's daughter?

Deuce: Um...Raven?!
Epel: Raven... Your hair hair's on fire!

As she snapped back to reality, Raven felt the flame on top of her— realizing that her nerves got the better of her— and quickly extinguish itself out.

Raven: Sorry. That also happens....
Ace: Geez, for a second there I thought you were going to set the room on fire.

Unannounced to them the intercom in the room immediately turn on with the voice of the Headmaster coming on in a cheerful mood.

Crowley: Good afternoon my students. I hope you are all having a grateful break now. As I assume you have all seen our new student; a beauty young lady that I hope all of behave yourselves around. As henceforth I would like to properly introduce our new student Raven Queen: Descendent of Our school's founder the Beautiful Queen!

As soon as Raven's name echoed on the intercom, all boys in the surrounding area immediately put attention on her. Ace's jaw opened widely, Deuce's eyes bulged in shock, Jack's ears and tail immediately stood upwards; everyone now knew about her identity.

With a heart pounding heavily in her chest, feeling that she could barely breathe; without warning —or a chance to think about it Thoroughly— two large flames appeared in her hands with a large smoke appearing afterwards; and within an instant, Raven was gone from the room...